Bono beaming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Not sure if this one has been posted yet...

:drool:
zoo15.jpg

O_M_G

this has been one of my very fave of him of all time -- he combinds the incredible beauty he still had post-J/T [he still has it at times] and the liquid-leather sexy hotness of ZooTV.

His eyes and smile togther in amost all eras just drive me happily wild !!!!!!!! :wink:

*******THANK YOU ALL, for your postings AND flybabe for starting this thread !!!!******* :heart:

this turned into a not so happy week, this puts asmile back on my face.

Last edited:
bearleft said:

:wave: I'm so glad you posted that last one. I was going to ask if someone had it. Some wonderful soul made Valentines this year and that picture was on one of them. Hadn't seen it before or since. Thank you so much!

I absolutely love the crooked grin.

I love these pics too :lol:

You're welcome hun!

dazzledbylight said:

O_M_G

this has been one of my very fave of him of all time -- he combinds the incredible beauty he still had post-J/T [he still has it at times] and the liquid-leather sexy hotness of ZooTV.

His eyes and smile togther in amost all eras just drive me happily wild !!!!!!!! :wink:

*******THANK YOU ALL, for your postings AND flybabe for starting this thread !!!!******* :heart:

this turned into a not so happy week, this puts asmile back on my face.

you are most welcome,I just love his God sent smile,and I really needed photos,and thank you guys for all of these,I could stare at these pics all day :combust: :hug:

Guguza said:

Yeah... but more adorable is when you're in the audience looking at him...
It's not my photo but... that's the way I saw him! :happy:

:cute: and can you tell me the full story??? why was he making a paper airplane? and how did it fly? ;)

Oh! Yeah! I'm glad to tell you...

In the first show in Buenos Aires, Argentina some people in the audience have papers with the legend "We missed you".

Because that was the truth! We have been waiting for U2 around 8 years!

The band started to play Elevation and Bono took one paper and show us like saying that they also missed us. Wow! That was a amazing moment...

496247.jpg

137919337_d5bee12df5.jpg

B seated on the stage and started to make an airplane for us... :heart:

n060308_08.jpg

He began to sing and threw the paper airplane… had a wavy and brief flight… but the memory of that moment it's in my heart for ever! l :heart:

That is such a cute story, lol. You guys were so lucky to see all that in person. He looks like a little kid there, sooooo cute! :cute:

Guguza said:
Oh! Yeah! I'm glad to tell you...

In the first show in Buenos Aires, Argentina some people in the audience have papers with the legend "We missed you".

Because that was the truth! We have been waiting for U2 around 8 years!

The band started to play Elevation and Bono took one paper and show us like saying that they also missed us. Wow! That was a amazing moment...

496247.jpg

137919337_d5bee12df5.jpg

B seated on the stage and started to make an airplane for us... :heart:

n060308_08.jpg

He began to sing and threw the paper airplane… had a wavy and brief flight… but the memory of that moment it's in my heart for ever! l :heart:
omg that is adorable!! :cute:
This proves that nothing can take the boy out of this man... you gotta love him, you just gotta love him :cute:

Really, it just doesn't get cuter than that! :love:

bonocomet: His legs! :giggle: You're funny!

Galeongirl said:

This proves that nothing can take the boy out of this man... you gotta love him, you just gotta love him :cute:

Indeed! He is a child :lol:

I'm happy that everyone enjoy the story... and am flattered of being one of the protagonists! :happy:

Galeongirl said:

What a sweet story!! SO CUTE! :cute: Let's hope he never changes!

It reminded me too of the video with Brian Williams in Africa when he was playing thumb games :up: with one of the boys, and also when he walked into one of the hospitals, and he was lifting his sunglasses several times up and down from his nose at one of the babies. So cute! :cute: Also him telling this one little girl in french "c'est un jolie fille!" meaning, you are a pretty girl!! goooooooooooshhh I just :heart: him!!

Does anyone have stills from that video shoot?

Last edited:
thankyou said:

What a sweet story!! SO CUTE! :cute: Let's hope he never changes!

It reminded me too of the video with Brian Williams in Africa when he was playing thumb games :up: with one of the boys, and also when he walked into one of the hospitals, and he was lifting his sunglasses several times up and down from his nose at one of the babies. So cute! :cute: Also him telling this one little girl in french "c'est un jolie fille!" meaning, you are a pretty girl!! goooooooooooshhh I just :heart: him!!

Does anyone have stills from that video shoot?

:shifty:

that was a BOY!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom