Bono and His Conga...His Very Own Conga...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
That part was so cool on Monday night! :drool: I want a video of the whole show!

:yes:

That was one of the best parts of the entire show for me! When I saw him get up with the headband on and then start wailing away on that drum, I laughed so hard because I wasn't expecting anything like that! :laugh:

But damn, it looked hot! :drool:

MsPurrl said:
This link worked for me; I hope it does for y'all, too:

http://s48. .com/d.aspx?id=1S76BCTKDG9572ZWR0N7ICY955

You might have to cut-and-paste it, rather than just clicking on it.

Can some re send a link please? Beacuse this does not work any more. And I would LOVE to see this clip. Sounds soooooooooo good. If anyone out there has the time. Or if you want to send it to my email please its eriecat@earthlink.net I would really appcaite it.

Thank you

Miroslava said:

Try it now...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG and WOW. Cant waite tell tomrrow WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eriekittym

Bono's American Wife said:

:yes:

That was one of the best parts of the entire show for me! When I saw him get up with the headband on and then start wailing away on that drum, I laughed so hard because I wasn't expecting anything like that! :laugh:

But damn, it looked hot! :drool:

I can't wait to see that part live! My heart exploded. He just looks so.....powerful. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom