ATTENTION: Larry and Edge connoisseurs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
As many of you know, the Interference Team has been completing band members bios as of late.

The Larry and Edge bios need dire help, and need to be cleaned up and put into coherent paragraphs of milestones in the band members' lives, quotes and other vital stats.

Does this sound like a job for you?

Deadlines are quickly approaching, and the work will need to be done no later than Sunday, May 19th. Please apply to: carrie@interference.com if you are serious about helping out and can meet the deadline.

Only 2 girls will be chosen for each bio. In your email, please let me know what information you have culled, or have access to. I can help out as well, but mainly in an editorial, organizational, motivational role, but am always here to talk.

You will be provided with a Word document to add to and work from.

It is hard work, but very fun, and I imagine that if anyone knows about these guys inside out, it's the crazy, wacky PLEBA girls!

Hope to hear from you!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sincerely,

HelloAngel/Carrie
Interference.com/U2News Team
carrie@interference.com

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 05-13-2002).]

Yay Noodle!

* bump *

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

I'm working on it...I took the day off work tomorrow so I could get something done. Lilly's helping me too.

Of course, if anyone has a ton of interesting stuff to send my way to make this job easier, that would be GREAT!!!

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 05-13-2002).]

Girl! That's so awesome!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Shoot me an email this week to let me know how you're doing.

Thank you soooo much!

Back
Top Bottom