April 2, Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
e9eb2b84.jpg

3e0dcb4f.jpg

d5fa42fb.jpg

0be619b9.jpg

kellyahern said:
Thank you u2granny :bow:

It seems Adam has a different outfit ever night :sexywink:

Everytime I see Bono in the headband, I just start grinning :cute:

I always think it looks like the "Queer Eye" guys got ahold of him.:|

I don't know what kind of pants they were but they were tight in all the right places. :drool:

Thanks for these beautiful pictures! :bow:

Gosh, it's almost becoming too much. Between all the news, the pictures, and the new songs, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. There's so much to keep track of! Not that I'm complaining, mind you. This is a great time to be a U2 fan(atic). :D

Headache in a Suitcase said:
any pictures of bono's rosarie beeds being left on the microphone stand?

Was that a tribute to the Pope?

U2Granny, your pics are awesome! You're so lucky! Thanks! :bow: :up: :drool:

I really appreciate seeing these pics of the shows, I won't have a chance to go until October, and then only if I can get scalped tickets :grumpy: so I'm dying here! :hyper:

elevation2u, I think your shots of the stage are good! Can you or anyone else who's been to a show answer a stupid question for someone who has been out of it lately? Is this stage setup like Elevation, only with a target instead of a heart? Does Bono run around on a ramp? Are there still 2 chances to get close to them in GA, the stage and the ramp, or am I seeing things?

U2Kitten said:

elevation2u, I think your shots of the stage are good! Can you or anyone else who's been to a show answer a stupid question for someone who has been out of it lately? Is this stage setup like Elevation, only with a target instead of a heart? Does Bono run around on a ramp? Are there still 2 chances to get close to them in GA, the stage and the ramp, or am I seeing things?

Here's a pic from Anaheim 1 with the lights on. I think you can get a pretty good idea of the layout. And maybe its because the tour is just starting and they are still getting a feel for things, but Bono really didn't venture out around the ramp as much as I thought he would...neither did Edge.

DSCF0439-vi.jpg

Thanks Char! :wave: I hope they will use it more in the future.

Now, if Bono happened to be venturing out on it, blindfolded and hissing like a cat, and just happened to fall right on me, I wouldn't mind at all :flirt: :lol: :sexywink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom