angry pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously very angry here... :wink:

bonowgrywhfuckGg.gif

Where's that bit where he's stalking through the dressing room (I think), throwing a wobbler? I think he may slam the door open or something. :hmm: Or was that a dream I had? :wink: Anybody know what I'm talking about?

:reject:

vaz02 said:
Can someone explain the angry edge clip to me please :ohmy:

The angry Edge clip is from the Elevation tour DVD. I am not
100% clear on what happened, so maybe someone else can
help fill in the missing bits. From what I understand, the
disagreement was between Larry and Edge. I believe
Edge was mad because of the way Larry was playing/played
the ending of "Gone." He ended up throwing his guitar
down and sorta kicking it. ( You can clearly see him
kicking it on the making of video on disc one of the DVD.)
He then went over to Larry (which can be seen on the making
of as well) and can be seen yelling at Larry.

Again, I am not 100% clear on the whole story, so
if anyone has specifics, I'd love to hear them.

vertpomme said:
Again, I am not 100% clear on the whole story, so
if anyone has specifics, I'd love to hear them.
I've heard a number of different stories about why Edge was so mad... one is that he dropped his pick and had to play with his fingers, which hurts; another is that he thought Larry didn't end the song at the right time, either too soon or too late... :shrug:

The only quote that's been attributed to Edge on the matter, to my knowledge, simply states that he felt they "murdered" the song. :confused:

Alisaura said:

I've heard a number of different stories about why Edge was so mad... one is that he dropped his pick and had to play with his fingers, which hurts; another is that he thought Larry didn't end the song at the right time, either too soon or too late... :shrug:

The only quote that's been attributed to Edge on the matter, to my knowledge, simply states that he felt they "murdered" the song. :confused:

that first part is absolute bullshit :wink: ... it doesn't hurt to play one song with your fingers...

the story is that, quoted from Edge himself when asked on an online chat is indeed that he felt they murdered it..... and other explanations are that Larry was playing too fast.... according to the people supporting this theory Edge can be seen signalling to larry to slow down, but Larry didn't understand it and went faster instead...

I guess we'll never know the truth behind it... :shrug:

MooMoo! said:
Again, is there such a thing as an angry Adam pic? Or an angry Adam for that matter?

I challenge ye all to find evidence!!

wh3.jpg

:giggle:

I don't think he's actually really angry here, but I couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom