after the superbowl: larry & bono with the judds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just found this.. sorry to start a new thread but didn't know where to post it, thought it was sorta cool.

2-bono.jpg

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

I don't like Ashley. She seems like such a snob. (And I'm not saying that just because she's hanging out with Larry and Bono
wink.gif
) She's beautiful though.

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
This must have been right before Bono passed out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, didn't he then walk into the street and yell "No, I will not do the snake dance!"

biggrin.gif

------------------
If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice.

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
This must have been right before Bono passed out !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard the story about Bono passing out ... I know the man has allergies, but geez.

I've been to New Orleans and spent my fair share of evenings on Bourbon Street ... I am still wondering how the heck you can be hanging out on Bourbon Street and fall asleep. Seriosusly, there are so many weird, wonderful, twisted, perverse and wild things to look at.

It's one of those adorable Bono quirks that I adore.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by wertsie:
Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for people with allergies!!!

Yay for people wih allergies.

Actually I work for an national allergy organization, so I am very familiar with allergies. I want Bono to be our spokesperson.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Yay for people wih allergies.

Actually I work for an national allergy organization, so I am very familiar with allergies. I want Bono to be our spokesperson.

Hey, I'm all for that! When I went to the allergist, he said that I'm more allergic to molds than anyone he's ever seen! YIKES! But anyway...

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Heeheeheeheehee!!! Where's Axl Rose when you need him?
wink.gif

story.jpg

s-s-s-serpenTIIIIIIIIIIINE?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Originally posted by WildHonee:

story.jpg

s-s-s-serpenTIIIIIIIIIIINE?!

LOL! Good one! I like Axl. He's got some moves. Slash is hot too. Anybody got the pic of Bono singing with Axl? Oh nice pic of Bono, Larry and Judds too!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Just found this.. sorry to start a new thread but didn't know where to post it, thought it was sorta cool.

2-bono.jpg

OK, I'm not the jealous type at all, or I try not to be, but dood, I don't like Ashley all that much. It seems like in every movie she's done lately, she's gotta be nekkid. And, I really didn't need to see her *ahem* area at the Academy Awards show when she walked out in that white dress with a slit on the side that went all the way up to her eyebrows. Nuh-uh.

Then again, I didn't mind the movie "Double Jeopardy" and I liked her in "A Time to Kill" - hrrrmph. Maybe I am just jealous. Just a wee bit.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I like Ashley Judd....but gosh darnit, she has a husband and she doesn't need to be leaning all over Larry like that...
Larry looks like he was having a good time.
didn't she talk about that night in a magazine article??
Where did you find the picture??

Back
Top Bottom