adam ....naomie what can i say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
an_03.jpg

I think that they where in love but Adam and Naomi were not emotionally ready for a long term commentment.

To sum up they where having fun and the thrill died and that was that.
I heard alot of rumors that she was cheating and Adam was doing alot of :drunk: So that may also contrubute to the break up. I do not believe that Adam went on a drinking binge due to the break up. I also heard that Naomi says she is "engaged" to all her boyfriends and that they may never have really been engaged at all.

:rolleyes:

As long as we're on the subject, here's an OMGWTFBBQ!juicy tidbit from a recent interview. :wink:

Q: Are you done with all those supermodels?
Adam:: I have. But they just won't leave me alone.

sorry but she sounded like a real bitch, if you ask me. from the things i've read and seen about her and from her, and some bits in U2: At The End of the World.
he's too good for her.

The media has a way of making a person seem to be a certain way.(Bono is the most decent man in the spot light and people still find some sort of way to drag his name in the mud.) I am not saying that all of iwhat they say about Naomi is bull but I would never totally trust the media.
IMO
I am sure she is ok...Bono and Ali seem to still like her after all these years.

I know Naomi is no angle but neither is Adam. And he must have saw something special about her to have dated her for over a year.

love_u2_adam said:
like a billion lol:wink: :drool:

You need to try to reply to more threads rather than start new threads or your access will be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom