66th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

now we all know it. FINALLY!!! Adam has a spoon collection - well since after the Simpsons, but that?s ok :D :D

I guess most of you listened to the chat last night, wasn?t it great. I was soooo happy when Adam joined and he was cute and adorable and funny and intelligent during the whole thing. I bursted out laughing when he said that the mosting important thing of his life was his birth :lmao:

He?s got such a great sence of humor. But did you guys hear where he was and what he was woing there? I got diconnected a couple of times and I guess I missed that one. I just heard Bono talking about Adam having "wanderlust" (????)

Anyway. let?s get some pics posted and I got this request yesterday about dedicating this thread to JT Adam. So let?s do it.

adamchat.jpg

ad-jt27.jpg

adamsneck.jpg

AM said:
I guess most of you listened to the chat last night, wasn?t it great. I was soooo happy when Adam joined and he was cute and adorable and funny and intelligent during the whole thing. I bursted out laughing when he said that the mosting important thing of his life was his birth :lmao:

I :heart: Adam!

Twin and I were talking all during the chat and we just kept going AWWWWWWWWWW everytime Adam spoke. Then we decided that everyone should love Adam because he's the best! :D

And how can we forget that Best of comes out today? (in the US at least) so yay Adam and yay Best of!

I could stop laughing when he came on! I'll be back later with photos once me comp stops playing games.

He's in the Himalayas at a place that is doing a Hindu festival of Lights!!!!!:adam:

The interviewer said he was in Nepal and "wanderlust" describes someone who likes to travel, which obviously Adam does!

He's such a goof, but the most loveable goof ever. :heart:

I couldn't believe he couldn't remember the title of "Kite.":lol:
He must've been really tired (I hope).

I love adam
lovelovelovelove :heart:
hippy an' ellen got to suffer through my swooning during the chat thingy

pardonne moi while I post like a bazillion pictures

*digs up some stills*

10-5-larryadam+.jpg

14-9-adam+.jpg

16-3-adam.jpg

17-7-adambass+.jpg

3-32-adam.jpg

13-adam.jpg

What does the OC part of RSOC stand for? :reject:

Ok, I have decided that I'm going to have a hot affair with Adam while I'm estranged from my man Lardence... Apparently it got to his ears that I'm planning to go to Dublin and spend a few hours in front of the studio while I'm there... so he had to go and say bad stuff about hanging in the studio. My man has got the worst timing :yes: :lol: J/K! :heart: :larry:

Anyhoo, I think Adam was absolutely adorable during that interview... I couldn't help cracking up almost every time he spoke!

I have :evil: thoughts about this pic...

3359772%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2358663ot1lsi

Naisin, mmm!

flaming june said:
What does the OC part of RSOC stand for? :reject:

So?:hmm: I feel like a moron after spending so much time in PLEBA, but tis a real question... :yes:

Last edited:
Adam......shirtless......Adam........without........pants.......
I.......think.....I'm.........going.............to......................................

:combust:

Mrs.Clayton said:
Adam......shirtless......Adam........without........pants.......
I.......think.....I'm.........going.............to......................................

:combust:

lol

I was like "Adam without pants? Where?"

*scroll up*

Oh yeah... the free willy picture! I guess I've become so accustomed to it I don't even notice it anymore! yay PLEBA conditioning!

Re: Naisin, mmm!

flaming june said:

So?:hmm: I feel like a moron after spending so much time in PLEBA, but tis a real question... :yes:

Another one bites the dust ;)

Yay for people who love Adam!

And the answer to the question is (damn I feel like Alex Trebek)....

Resident Sparkyholics Official Club

Check it out...

http://www.rsoc.freeservers.com/

hippy said:

lol

I was like "Adam without pants? Where?"

*scroll up*

Oh yeah... the free willy picture! I guess I've become so accustomed to it I don't even notice it anymore! yay PLEBA conditioning!

really, every time I see this pic my face puts on this huge grin.
Thank god I?ve got ears otherwise my head?d just flip over. :D :D :D

U2Soul said:
The interviewer said he was in Nepal and "wanderlust" describes someone who likes to travel, which obviously Adam does!

thanks a lot :)

I couldn't believe he couldn't remember the title of "Kite.":lol:
He must've been really tired (I hope).

yeah, I was quite worried about my babe, but then he said later on that it was about 3am where he was. So he must have been really tired.

boyfrobed.jpg

The best looking rhythm section!

I just received my Best of today! And I LOVE this pic!!! Gah!

bestofsleevelarrysparky2.JPG

this thread was great....the photos were SOOOO appropriate it cracked me up!

and i was wondering something flaming june...if you didn't know what the O C was...what did you think the R S were?

just out of curiousity!

I was way off!!!

elizabeth said:
this thread was great....the photos were SOOOO appropriate it cracked me up!

and i was wondering something flaming june...if you didn't know what the O C was...what did you think the R S were?

just out of curiousity!

I thought it had to do with the rhythm section :reject: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom