2003 Academy Awards Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss U2 and this year's Academy Awards. Good luck to U2...I hope the boys win that Oscar! They've earned it.

It looks like I'm going out tonight, so I probably won't be around...please try to keep all of the Oscar talk in this thread, ladies (and any gentlemen who venture into here). Thanks!!! :wave:

Are all the boy from U2 going to be there, or just Bono and Edge. It would be so cool if all of them are there.

ellen just saw some blue shades

I still think Edge needs to accept it and say "Bono got in trouble because he said fuck, so..."

I like how that statement just assumes they will win ;)

me: BONO.

He's...like half a dozen or so rows behind where chris cooper was, and 3 or 4 or so seats in.
*nods and pretends that makes sense*

Pictures

Pictures of the arrivals.

capt.1048473571.oscars_osc223.jpg

capt.1048472210.oscars_osc204.jpg

1048471884.3691307133.jpg

1048471372.3825582195.jpg

Edge is a total hottie:love: and Adam looks good

Okay, they've done zeta jones and latifah, they've done paul simon, they're doing the song from frida right now...i guess they're saving U2 for last? Pleeeese! I want to see them soon!!

I think its funny that steve martin has made no mention of Bono being in the audience at all, you'd think he'd try and take a jab lol. Or acknowledge him! And Edge! And Adam! and Larry! Maybe its b/c its a music vs. movies sort of thing. I dunno. I'm getting impatient!

Back
Top Bottom