13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
This makes me really sad. :( I was naïf and I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused especially to you Sicy. That surely wasn’t I meant.:sad:

So it was you! lol. :hug:

I saved some and posted some over at the Zoo and he bit my head off three times in the same thread while I wasn't there. He is quite rude and is into personal insults so beware :crack:

arw9797 said:
why did he post them online to begin with if he didn't want anyone to post them elsewhere? Doesn't really make much sense to me. :tsk:

Apparently he originally posted them at the U2log flickr place and he wants people to link to "his" site so he can control distribution. He only posted them on that site so he could share them. Or something to that effect.

In my opinion, its best to not go anywhere near his pics.

sorry i posted them too. i was just excited because i saw my friends on some of his pics, but don`t worry as soon as i can convince my friend of sending me her pics, there'll be loads more. also quite a few of larry that evening, and not in the car, he actually gave autographs :wink:

anjarw said:
sorry i posted them too. i was just excited because i saw my friends on some of his pics, but don`t worry as soon as i can convince my friend of sending me her pics, there'll be loads more. also quite a few of larry that evening, and not in the car, he actually gave autographs :wink:

:hug: I don't think anyone predicted the response.

Thank you for posting all the other pics you did. They are some of the best pics this year. I look forward to seeing your friends pics. :up:

anjarw said:

Well, that will cheer me up.:hyper:

oh and the spanish boys and girls (www.u2experiences.com) made some really really great pics as well (i'm on some of them lol), i'm sure they will have theirs on their website as soon as they find some time between all the concerts they go to (they have some amazing pics from paris as well)

beli said:

Apparently he originally posted them at the U2log flickr place and he wants people to link to "his" site so he can control distribution. He only posted them on that site so he could share them. Or something to that effect.

In my opinion, its best to not go anywhere near his pics.

well I already saved them and since he placed his watermark in the corner I removed that when I saved them. :)

anjarw said:
oh and the spanish boys and girls (www.u2experiences.com) made some really really great pics as well (i'm on some of them lol), i'm sure they will have theirs on their website as soon as they find some time between all the concerts they go to (they have some amazing pics from paris as well)

Thanks. I had completely forgotten about that site. They have really nice pictures.:up:

d2ce0981.jpg

0a795145.jpg

8209c54e.jpg

d9eb276b.jpg

kellyahern said:

When this and the other pics came up, my crappy eyesight read the watermarks as "Bono Pass."

*snicker*

*imagining all kinds of mischief to be had with a "Bono Pass"*

:macdevil:

:heart: :bono: :heart:

PopDaisy

PopDaisy said:
When this and the other pics came up, my crappy eyesight read the watermarks as "Bono Pass."

I had a kinda similar experience.
I thought it said: Bono Press.
Must be the late hour.
It's a sign to head to bed, I guess.

Sorry guys. When I put my pics online, I explicitly asked for them to not be reused elsewhere without permission. I do not have a problem with anyone enjoying them and have even send some of the high res/printable ones on for people who requested them, but denied the same to people who want to use them for bootlegs or something.

All I asked for is that people respected the ownership of the documents, and now I even see messages about people brushing out my email address, completely negating the photo credit.

In general, I'm just well done with it. I have learned a valuable lesson, mainly that I won't be uploading any more pictures unless heavily compressed and made "ugly" and save the high res and printable ones for my own use in a book that's in the works.

Didn't want to start a bad vibe all around, I'm not entirely sure if I can explain the feelings that go with it, I just hope you can all try to understand at least.

arw9797 said:

well I already saved them and since he placed his watermark in the corner I removed that when I saved them. :)

Very uncool. I didnt put that there for nothing.

kellyahern said:
Does anyone think that, besides being hot of course, drumming Bono is absolutely adorable? :cute:

he reminds me of a wind-up Ninja toy :reject: unbearably cute!

Back
Top Bottom