WTF is with this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
TotalTickets.com has informed us that they've got a special running on
U2 tickets for some of the shows on the first leg of the tour, many of
which are actually BELOW OR AT FACE VALUE (San Diego 2, San Jose 2,
Phoenix 1/2, Denver 1/2, Seattle 2)! Additional GA FLOOR tickets have been
released for San Diego 1 and Anaheim 1 which they have a good supply
of. If you're interested in seeing a show last minute, and/or would like
to get extra tickets, follow the link below:
[LINK:]
http://totaltickets.com/Concerts/U2-Concert-Tickets.php?u=12870

this was in the email interference.com sent out.
yet the majority of the tickets on that site are selling for $1000 or more each. (If you want a real laugh, check out the prices for MSG).

please, if I want to deal with some scumbag scalping...I mean, ticket agency, I'll find them myself.
thanks for the "tip" though.

I think it's only a few specific seats in those venues (San Diego, Anaheim etc.) only! Nothing else. Cos I did see a few $70, $90 and $100 tickets only in those venues. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:
I think it's only a few specific seats in those venues (San Diego, Anaheim etc.) only! Nothing else. Cos I did see a few $70, $90 and $100 tickets only in those venues. :shrug:

I checked this morning and the only 70$ was for parking

They have SO many tickets for each show. If they don't sell, what then? Will we be seeing half empty arenas?

It seems to me that a bunch of these "legal" scalping sites must draw from the same pool of tickets. I've seen some of the same tickets up on ticketsnow, totaltickets, and stubhub. In my mind, they should all be illegal, and I'm not keen to Interference having its association with totaltickets.com, but I've already tried that argument to little avail.....

***SEE BANNER AT TOP OF THIS PAGE***

aren't these the same people???

i think it's a shame that a fansite can be sponsored by a company screwing the fans.

note their refund policy: if an event is cancelled refund will be for face value only.

Last edited:
u2wedge said:
***SEE BANNER AT TOP OF THIS PAGE***

aren't these the same people???

i think it's a shame that a fansite can be sponsored by a company screwing the fans.

note their refund policy: if an event is cancelled refund will be for face value only.

Think we've been down this road before. At length!

JOFO said:
TotalTickets.com has informed us that they've got a special running on
U2 tickets for some of the shows on the first leg of the tour, many of
which are actually BELOW OR AT FACE VALUE (San Diego 2, San Jose 2,
Phoenix 1/2, Denver 1/2, Seattle 2)! Additional GA FLOOR tickets have been
released for San Diego 1 and Anaheim 1 which they have a good supply
of. If you're interested in seeing a show last minute, and/or would like
to get extra tickets, follow the link below:
[LINK:]
http://totaltickets.com/Concerts/U2-Concert-Tickets.php?u=12870

this was in the email interference.com sent out.
yet the majority of the tickets on that site are selling for $1000 or more each. (If you want a real laugh, check out the prices for MSG).

please, if I want to deal with some scumbag scalping...I mean, ticket agency, I'll find them myself.
thanks for the "tip" though.

There are many non-GA tickets... reserved seating... for the shows mentioned that are below or at face value (+ ticketmaster fees) for the shows mentioned. I've gotten a few emails from people upset because they assumed the blurb in the u2 news email meant GA tickets, even though it made no reference as to which type of tickets.

Re: Re: WTF is with this?

Elvis said:

There are many non-GA tickets... reserved seating... for the shows mentioned that are below or at face value (+ ticketmaster fees) for the shows mentioned. I've gotten a few emails from people upset because they assumed the blurb in the u2 news email meant GA tickets, even though it made no reference as to which type of tickets.

Where?, direct me to any reserved seating for either anaheim show for 49.50 and with ticketmaster fees, etc..., and I will buy it.

Holy CRAP You can purchase a "suite" for a Toronto show for $16540.00! Not sure what they mean by "suite", but it should mean "half the stadium--with free hot dogs included"

Re: Re: Re: WTF is with this?

macphisto23 said:

Where?, direct me to any reserved seating for either anaheim show for 49.50 and with ticketmaster fees, etc..., and I will buy it.

macphisto23, the 49.50 seats arent the only reserved seating price level.

Also, nowhere did the email state that there was Anaheim tickets at face. From the email "....BELOW OR AT FACE VALUE (San Diego 2, San Jose 2, Phoenix 1/2, Denver 1/2, Seattle 2)...".

we've been through this before, folks. elvis has already stated his reasons for sponsoring the website. let's just move on, please. :)

Basically Total Tickets as well as the other brokers have overestimated the ticket demand for certain cities and a re sitting on inventory that they don't want to eat, so they are now dropping their prices.
We can thank U2 for adding enough shows in the fall to soften some of the spring demand and lower some of the secondary market pricing.

They did have some tickets for the Denver shows priced below face value. However, most of them were still several sections back from the stage, etc. Nothing truly "amazing" on there. Some GA tix were available for pretty good prices.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
perhaps we could get an exclusive interview with an employee from total tickets to explain how they got so many tickets while so many of us were shut out...

now that would be journalism

yes, I agree.

like i said in another thread...

u2 concerts dot com (ETS) is endoesed by the band

totaltickets isn't

seems like a monopoly to me..

interference blocks out certain website URL's they don't want appearing here.

.com < u2 concerts dot com

totaltickets.com

see the relevance?

i think This makes interference look bad

Back
Top Bottom