Straight to ticketmaster or through u2.com for tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jammin909

Acrobat
Do you think we need to go through u2.com tomorrow or can we go straight to ticketmaster.com and punch in our code there?

I'm quite sure you can just go to ticketmaster and enter your pre-sale code. The U2 site will just link you there, so just skip that step.

I was actually wondering that myself. Has anyone done a presale through Ticketmaster before? I am assuming that you can just go to the main ticketmaster page for your concert (e.g. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1), and then just keep refreshing until it's on sale. Or do you have to go to the page through U2.com (where they have the list of concert venues and "Coming Soon" listed under Ticket Info) and connect through there? I guess it depends where you have to enter in your presale code.

And how come there isn't a listing for the United Center yet on Ticketmaster's U2 Vertigo page? Those DO go begin presale Tuesday, correct?

Well, folks on the East Coast and Europe will be able to do all of this stuff before us on the West Coast, so I'm sure they can help give us tips. :wink:

fmattyh said:
I was actually wondering that myself. Has anyone done a presale through Ticketmaster before? I am assuming that you can just go to the main ticketmaster page for your concert (e.g. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1), and then just keep refreshing until it's on sale. Or do you have to go to the page through U2.com (where they have the list of concert venues and "Coming Soon" listed under Ticket Info) and connect through there? I guess it depends where you have to enter in your presale code.

And how come there isn't a listing for the United Center yet on Ticketmaster's U2 Vertigo page? Those DO go begin presale Tuesday, correct?

According to U2.com... I'm beginning to worry here. Chicago is the only show I have a remote chance of going to, so they better show up soon on ticketmaster. I'm having my dad buy tickets tomorrow 'cause I'll be at school and I have no credit card... any tips? Should I just have him go to U2.com since that's easier or what? I'm desperate to get tickets!

According to U2.com... I'm beginning to worry here. Chicago is the only show I have a remote chance of going to, so they better show up soon on ticketmaster. I'm having my dad buy tickets tomorrow 'cause I'll be at school and I have no credit card... any tips? Should I just have him go to U2.com since that's easier or what? I'm desperate to get tickets!
That's a similar situation to what I'm in - since I'm out of town Tuesday, I'm having my friend by the tickets for me. And he's not quite as computer literate, so I have to spell everything out and give precise directions. So I'm hoping to eliminate any of the uncertainty before tomorrow.

How's this for irony: Why am I unavailable tomorrow to purchase tickets for the Chicago show? Of course - I'll be on a field trip to Chicago.

I've noticed the only U2 show listed on ticketbastard.co.uk is the Millennium Stadium (Cardiff) one... :huh: on 29th June.

OK, so now the United Center/NJ is up on ticketmaster.com

The big question - has anyone done anything like this through Ticketmaster before? Do you just enter your code on the Ticketmaster site, or is it through U2.com first?

Back
Top Bottom