Song Wars!: The Fly (Elevation Tour) vs. The Fly (Vertigo Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
. On Elevation they really did a damn fine job re-vamping the song, and Edge's gutiar was really really hot, it was literally on fire!
:

Really? Literally?:ohmy:

deffenetly the vertigo version kicks butt!!!!!!! The guitars here are more stronger and edgier then the elevation one. there seems to be more energy to this song. Now on the other hand Bulet the blue sky in elevation kicks vertigo bullets ass anytime! I miss that version of that song with the 100...... 200........ 300 ....

I just heard the Fly version from Phoenix 2....omg, the Edge is insane!!!

Some of my favourite Edge solos are from live AB songs (Fly, MW, Love is blindness) .

Anyhoo, my vote would go to the Vertigo version

elevation intro vertigo bulk. i mean seriously let's just be honest here kids.

that's how it is. the intro on elevation was sick. the part where larry goes bonkers in vertigo is awesome, and the fact that edge has realized that he can make awesome sounds with his guitar in vertigo is ummmmm kick ass.

the outtro in elevation was pretty good too. annnnnnnnnnnnnd go!

Vertigo Fly! I've listened to all the Elevation boots and not until the first riffs of the Vertigo version did it even make me say 'Whoa!'. Don't get me wrong, Elevation was very good, but Edge seems like he's just gone off the hook with this latest version.

Back
Top Bottom