So happy@

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stingray

Acrobat
I know this will probably be moved, but I had to share my joy. My friend just called me and told me she knows the grateful dead's former concert promoter and he said he could guarantee us tickets for u2 shows, as long as we paid. So we still have to buy the tickets, but I'm elated. I was really panicking for awhile that I wouldn't get tickets again. Sorry for this waste of bandwidth but i had to share :wink:

that's awesome! wish i had the same news. any chance in sharing the love? this might be totally crazy to ask, but if you're not going to the minneapolis show but can get tickets to any show, could you help me out? just trying to find some legit, non-ebayed tickets. i'll do and ask anything at this juncture...well, except deal with scalpers.:laugh:

Last edited:
well, im pretty sure he could only get tickets in the area, but who knows. It would probably be too much to ask of him though, and i don't want a bunch of people asking me for tickets now, lol

:/

yeah, no doubt. but thanks for the thought. i'm banking on tickets via ticketmaster just before the show in september. far away, so close! have fun at the show(s)!

Back
Top Bottom