Seen every tour since 1987 but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
...this maybe the first I boycott. Even if I want to get tickets, not being a member at U2.com and no more propaganda reserves means I will probably not be able too. Well after reading everything on here today from members of U2.com, I am glad that I didn't waste money on a membership. Seems to me the magic has gone and the corporate machine has taken over, which looked likely with the ipod shit and the release of them unreleased tracks only for the people who were prepared to pay £100's for them.

Just a question when does the tickets go on sale for the normal plebs out there? I have seen tickets for sale on Ebay at £85 but thats just taking the piss. I may buy a ticket but I ain't paying more than £50.

i'll try ticketmaster on saturday
maybe one ticket from scalpers
but that's as far as i go ,
since ATYCLB , U2 go down with every minute

is it U2 going down? or the people at PM, u2.com, and ticketmaster??? I'm tired of people getting mad a U2, the band does what they can, but sometimes it's not good enough.

The price for a GA will drop. I don't undertand people who wanted GA, only had the opportunity to buy a $165 seat, and bought it.

Take the $165 you would've spent, get your pro-rated refund from U2.com, and buy a GA ticket from a broker. At LEAST you'll be getting what you really want.

MrBrau1 said:
I don't undertand people who wanted GA, only had the opportunity to buy a $165 seat, and bought it.

Seeing as I work with two guys who got tickets (only because I told them about the presale...while I sit here without tickets, they're grinning like the cat's canary), I know that they bought the tix b/c they figured something was better than nothing.

WinnieThePoo said:
i'll try ticketmaster on saturday
maybe one ticket from scalpers
but that's as far as i go ,
since ATYCLB , U2 go down with every minute

I have seen tickets for Manchester and London on Ticketmaster starting at £150. Is that a joke??? Will people actually pay £150 to see a two hour show?

I think the 3rd/4th legs *depends if ur in the states or australia/south america/asia* are the best because they've already gotten into the groove of the tour and have the setlists worked out and most of the weaker songs are gone, and newer ones brought in or tinkered w/

and the break rele helps the vocal straining and stuff

Back
Top Bottom