Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
Wow I really need to start posting here I'm still a smelly New Yorker. GRR :madspit:

I'll just be super talkative tonight. :D

Hey, New Yorkers aren't smelly! :madwife:

:wink:

Actually I want to be a New Yorker here since I am one anyway. :D

love_u2_adam said:
i just got rock n' roll doggie!!:D
:madspit: I remember when you were far behind me in post counts. ARGH! Damn those Lemonade Stand topics with gajillions of posts. :madwife:
Pop Artist said:

Hey, New Yorkers aren't smelly! :madwife:

:wink:

Actually I want to be a New Yorker here since I am one anyway. :D
Ok maybe you're a nice one. I just have had a bad experience with a mean New Yorker. :mad: But I still wanna visit the city. :drool: Looks fun.

I´m glad they did The First Time and Desire becasue my girlfriend has never had them live before. She was with me at the first 8 shows on the tour, but not at the 2 Staples shows in November, so I want her to get a lot of songs she has not had before.

Gen. Chat said:

I read that in London last summer notices were posted in the tube stations advising passengers to “bathe more frequently”. :)

Well the trains there have no air conditioning so it can get very rank in there during a heatwave. :yikes:

Pop Artist said:

Many here will Think I'm sacrilegioUs iF I state what my least favorite U2 album is...
but i think even more PeOPle would be angry at me if they knew I disliked maybe songs from a certain album. as well as the ending half of tracks from A Beloved album here. :wink::whistle:

I think the encores are gonna be CRAZY! I can feel it! :combust:

Lila, I don´t know if you saw it but I posted on the Hawaii thread that yesterday I met Craig Evens from TNA before they let us into the stadium and he confirmed to me that there will be only 1 show in Hawaii. That´s as official as we´ll ever get.

SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
First Time "In a version more acoustic"
Desire {YES!!!}
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Cielito Lindo is in there somewhere

Hi folks! :wave:

Uni finished a bit earlier than expected. Am I reading correctly? Not only did they do The First Time, but DESIRE DEBUTED?!

Any details? Please tell me it's like Lovetown electric! :drool: With shredding solo! :combust:

DESIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************THUD*********************************

MUST HAVE BOOT ....MUST HAVE BOOT............MUST HAVE...B..:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom