Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok checking that U2 Vertigo Tour thing since Axver knows his shit! :hmm:

Desire would mean that it's the first time they played it this tour, though they played it during the promo tour for BBC top of the pops. (i think)
And First Time is returning since 11/21/2005 at NY,NY. Awesome! :hyper:

hopefully we'll get a concrete setlist.

cleazer said:
If you time it right, it kind of looks like the drool is dripping into the fainters mouth.

And yes, Desire rules!

:hmm:
that's kinda hot.

or gross.

catlhere said:
Oh so maybe FT. meant First Time? :wow: What a setlist so far!

Here's catlhere.com's spanish translation of tonight!:

u2 are play the stadium to fan delight of sao paulo

city of blinding lights is to being the first song, to which vertigo is begin after, as it was in yesterday. And truly to surprises of sao paulo the rare of Desire, to be preceeding of the First Time. AY CARUMBA!
:cute:

pepe's site said he'd be back after ONE I believe, so we may be coasting for a while. Probably same old same old til the ENCORE

Oh, and DESIRE... =
thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif

u.gif
2.gif

acoustic Desire is better than Electric than my opinion, it's not a song, it's an interactive event!

Yea Gen. :salutes:

I'm not that big a fan of Desire either :shrug: I could live without it, but I'm happy that we got a new song! :rockon: I'll take whatever I can get.

the harmonica :drool:

but Desire is at it's peak w/ the Not Fade Away snippet, shredding solo, and All Along the Watchtower following, I wish that would be an encore someday

Desire
Watchtower
Electric Co.

that would purely own

LemonMacPhisto said:
the harmonica :drool:

but Desire is at it's peak w/ the Not Fade Away snippet, shredding solo, and All Along the Watchtower following, I wish that would be an encore someday

Desire
Watchtower
Electric Co.

that would purely own

Excellent call on that one. Totally ownable.

Wow I really need to start posting here I'm still a smelly New Yorker. GRR :madspit:

I'll just be super talkative tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom