Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
raven, di u have u2 communication???
on the cdrom the video track of milan is vertigo 2....the closing show

RavenBlue said:
When they play Vertigo the second time, do they play it differently or is it the same song?

If you're lucky, you get a different snippet.

sorry..i was watching the link that lila posted....well....amazing...
thanks lila...

well...at the end vertigo is more powerful than at the beginning.....
some snippets of other songs.....

Axver said:

No, Mexico was NOT filmed for a DVD.

1. Don't believe everything you read.
2. Check your facts.

Mexico was a rehearsal for Buenos Aires.

Also Buenos Aires is NOT for a DVD, but for a 3D IMAX film.

:wave: BTW.

Hope they spice it up tonight, for a fimling of a 2nd night.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found...
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes...
Bad
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride...
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

MOFO
Discotheque
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh

No, U2 should NOT spice anything up tonight because this show isn't broadcasted. That would be a shame. :mad:

j/k

Oh yeah, I have Split Enz tickets. :drool:

*tries to make Khan jealous*

Hello, hello, everyONE. Looks like I got here just in time.

I think we'll see a different setlist of sorts tonight. Nothing huge, but maybe a boy song or two, maybe miracle drug, and maybe Fast Cars and/or Crumbs :drool:

Have there been any soundcheck rumors?

RavenBlue said:
Maybe Milan will be released before Christmas this year :hmm:

It will be, per Hamish Hamilton.

Hamish is travelling with the band in South America. At yesterday´s show I was in the front row and he walked onto the stage shortly after were let into the stadium. Some guys had told us earlier in the day that they had talked to Hamish, I believe at the hotel U2 is staying at, so I was not surprised to see him. As he came down front I asked him if he was there to direct the show for Globo TV in Brasil and he said no, he was there more as an adviser. I then asked if there was going to be any commercial possiblities for this show and he said no, but that the Milan show will be out on dvd at the end of the year.

I also told him the dvd he did with Peter Gabriel is amazing and he said that´s all Peter.

He probably was surprised to be talking to an American who recognized him and he came accross as a very nice guy.

Right now I´m heartbroken that serious sunburn on my feet prevented me from going to tonight´s show. :-(

I can rewatch yesterday´s show as I follow the setlist party tonight. I´m seen myself onscreen at least twice so far in the parts that I wated earlier today. It was an amazing show last night.

Axver said:
Oh yeah, I have Split Enz tickets. :drool:

*tries to make Khan jealous*

I´m jealous, but Tim Finn was quoted as saying he´d like Split Enz to play in Los Angeles, New York and London so I may have some hope to see them. :)

Topic=Outstanding!

And isn't that just SO nice? I'm sure you all agree and liXes it as much as I do! :hug: Back again at another setlist party! This one is sure to be a super fun one, since I actually made it on time! HOOZAH! :rockon: Hopefully the concert will be super funtabulously amazing. Or i'll eat my hat! :madspit: OH YEAAAAAH!

mmm hat :drool:

Harbinger said:
Hello, hello, everyONE. Looks like I got here just in time.

I think we'll see a different setlist of sorts tonight. Nothing huge, but maybe a boy song or two, maybe miracle drug, and maybe Fast Cars and/or Crumbs :drool:

Have there been any soundcheck rumors?

U2 did not soundcheck yesterday and I doubt if they did today. The soundcheck yesterday was done by their technicians starting around 2pm. The crowd was let in at 3pm so it would be a pretty early time for them to arrive.

I don´t know how widely it´s been reported outside Brasil, but the shows here were almost postponed. After Mexico City, Edge flew back to Los Angeles due to his daughter´s illness while the rest of the band flew to Sâo Paulo, arriving on Saturday morning. Edge is know to have flown in yesterday morning, arriving around 5am.

Bono, Adam and amazing Larry met fans at the airport and signed for them.

With 4 days off between tonight and Santiago, perhaps Edge will fly back to Los Angeles. It´s been reported the band will spend their time off in Bahia, as guests of Gilberto Gil, for Carnaval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom