Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last patient just left, so I’m heading home. Everyone please think “new hard drive waiting for Patti at home” thoughts

:wave: lila

as zoofred mentioned to me...

isn't there someonein Brazil that can put a cable on the audio line of a stereo TV to the computer... Is it that simple?

:wave: to all, thinking good thoughts for patti :hug:

:wave:

Oh, I'm soooo excited that there's a setlist party tonight that I can actually attend for a while. I think all shows should be on Brazil time... :hyper:

the concert starts in 15 minutes????:drool:
franz ferdinand are still on stage......
sorry but tonight i'm too excited..i can't wait....

Very soon now!

Just for variety's sake, I hope we see Vertigo opening, though I doubt it...

Maybe Crumbs tonight? :drool:

Maybe a Boy song or two? I'd rather not see so much Achtung Baby stuff tonight

i want city opening..after the european leg i'm fed up to hear vertigo....

it would be cool to hear out of contol.....but i'm still looking forward to hear PLEASE!!!!

francy said:
i want city opening..after the european leg i'm fed up to hear vertigo....

it would be cool to hear out of contol.....but i'm still looking forward to hear PLEASE!!!!

Whilst both would be welcome, I don't know that either of them is particularly likely, at least tonight. If they do go with a boy song, I'm betting it'll be I Will Follow and/or Electric Co.

Please :drool: but Bono loves Miss Sarajevo that I'd be surprised if it's replaced... unfortunately

why replace miss sarajevo??
he can sing both!!!!
and please will be perfect for south america.....

i love also miss sarajevo.....i was at the concert in milan..and all the times that i listen u2 communication....well..i start to cry....i remember that night!!!

er, I thought surely there'd be more posts by now...
Has the show started? Are we party-ing somewhere else and no one told me? :der:

francy said:
why replace miss sarajevo??
he can sing both!!!!
and please will be perfect for south america.....

i love also miss sarajevo.....i was at the concert in milan..and all the times that i listen u2 communication....well..i start to cry....i remember that night!!!

Fair enough. My thought was that they might likely do Please after Bullet, and thus in the place of Miss Sarajevo. I could see a different, say acoustic (ala 3rd-leg elevation) verison fitting in between Sometimes and Love and Peace or Else.

Any time now... :hyper:

th_enzo_estadio_morumbi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom