Okay is this for real?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ljclary

War Child
I was just flipping through Craigs list and found the below post:

"I have 2 of the best seats available for this show. They were a wedding gift for my wife, however she has cancelled our wedding at the last minute, stood up at the altar like you read about, anyway, these are hard tickets in hand, Loge 22 row 13 seat 1 and 2. I am dumping her gift like she dumped me, I paid $600 for the pair and would like to be compensated for the heartache I'm enduring. I will entertain all offers above what I paid, act quick, trust me when I tell you, these are the best seats in the house.
this is in or around Loge 22

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP!! This is an actual post on the Boston ticket forum right now. If this is true the poor guy...if not then he is just creative.
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :scratch: :scratch:

Um, about these seats: Loge 22 row 13 seat 1 and 2. Not sure how they could be described as "trust me when I tell you...the best seats in the house", especially when we are then told that the seats are "in or around Loge 2". Huh? Smells a bit stinky to me.

ljclary said:
I was just flipping through Craigs list and found the below post:

"I have 2 of the best seats available for this show. They were a wedding gift for my wife, however she has cancelled our wedding at the last minute, stood up at the altar like you read about, anyway, these are hard tickets in hand, Loge 22 row 13 seat 1 and 2. I am dumping her gift like she dumped me, I paid $600 for the pair and would like to be compensated for the heartache I'm enduring. I will entertain all offers above what I paid, act quick, trust me when I tell you, these are the best seats in the house.
this is in or around Loge 22

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP!! This is an actual post on the Boston ticket forum right now. If this is true the poor guy...if not then he is just creative.
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :scratch: :scratch:

This guy's obviously an unemployed English major & felt the need to stretch his Creative Writing muscle before it completely atrophies.

I would proceed with extreme caution. :|

biff said:
Um, about these seats: Loge 22 row 13 seat 1 and 2. Not sure how they could be described as "trust me when I tell you...the best seats in the house", especially when we are then told that the seats are "in or around Loge 2". Huh? Smells a bit stinky to me.

I have no clue whether this is for real

but when you post on CL, it asks for a "Location"

you type in "Loge 22"

and when the final ad is composed, the automatic script generates a line that says "In or Around <userentered text>"

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom