Ok, everyone... here we go again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LyricalDrug said:
It is completely, wholly, and totally inappropriate to brag but here's my tally so far:

6 GA to San Diego
2 Upper Reserved to Chicago

:hyper:

Yeah, so don't do it. You've gotta be stupid to be flaunting your tickets around here, with everyone's nerves being so fried.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Congrats, Pablo. :)

I'm still stuck at 15 minutes.... :banghead:

Angel, any luck?

I am now calling Ticketbastard's customer service to make sure they did not screw me... but, of course, it is impossible to get through... no surprise.

There was an error processing my request. FUCK. Now I'm trying Best Available with a 15+ wait...this sucks a whole lot. I'm SOL.

Attention those of you that had GA tickets but were met with a "system error" as your credit card was being processed. Even if the tickets don't currently show up in your Ticketmaster online account, you may still have them. Call Ticketmaster, talk to customer service, have them check.

This happened to me with GA tickets for Boston II -- I got the error and thought the tickets were gone. But, I called TM (granted, I was hold for 45 minutes) and they were able to confirm that the order DID go through. Give it a shot!

this sounds awful

I went through this trauma with ticketbastard uk on Tuesday morning and got tickets for Twickenham, not sure what it did to my nervous system though- needed to lay down in a darkened room after it was all over

Luckily I've maxxed out the number of tickets I'm allowed to buy so I won't be going through this torture again. My brother is going to attempt the impossible on Monday and try and get tickets on the Dublin pre-sale, I'll be at work which will be alot less stressful than dealing with ticketbastard again

this is one of those times when I'm grateful that the other bands I like are not as popular as U2- it makes getting tickets far easier and less stressful

good luck to all trying to get tickets, luckily you know that U2 will be doing alot more shows in the USA later in the year, we're almost at the limit in Europe

Back
Top Bottom