Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me some of this, with a little live One Tree Hill, God Pt. II, or Hawkmoon 269 and I'm as happy as a fat kid on Halloween. :drool:

Mofo said:

ok people I've been for almost 5 years here and look at my number of posts:scream: :scream: :scream:

and you'd probably be voted as having one of the best screen names on the site... that is, if they ever voted for such things.... :up:

u2wedge said:

and you'd probably be voted as having one of the best screen names on the site... that is, if they ever voted for such things.... :up:

haha lucky me I got to this site early, should make more use of my name...:wink:

** SPOILER ALERT **

i just talked to Nuke, he's at the tip of the ellipse. He told me that Dallas just soundchecked the Gold Top Les Paul that Edge uses for UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD and the dark Telecaster that Edge has been using for DISCOTHEQUE. . . .this could be one hell of a show!!!

discothequeLP said:
** SPOILER ALERT **

i just talked to Nuke, he's at the tip of the ellipse. He told me that Dallas just soundchecked the Gold Top Les Paul that Edge uses for UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD and the dark Telecaster that Edge has been using for DISCOTHEQUE. . . .this could be one hell of a show!!!

BBBBOOOOOM-CHA!

discothequeLP said:
** SPOILER ALERT **

Don't do the tease! :wink: I'm as hopped up already for a U2 fix after seeing such amazing shows over the weekend that I can't take anymore! :combust:

boomcha_comp.gif

discothequeLP said:
** SPOILER ALERT **

:hyper:

thnaks for the update

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is ALRIGHT.

-shits his pants at the explosion of money- :eeklaugh:

discothequeLP said:
** SPOILER ALERT **

I will seriously hate my friend if they play Discotheque tonight, it will be her second time this tour (she was at Chicago) getting it, and I want it! :scream: ;)

discothequeLP said:
** SPOILER ALERT **

Lovely news

the new ipod commercial's been playing a lot in upstate NY... this song has really grown on me... (and I'm not saying that because of the commercial..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom