MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friend is flirting with a girl he knows I like. And after we set down the ground rules that neither of us go for a girl that the other likes. Typical situation. How lame of him.

(((There's your teen drama for the day, and to liven up the party :wink: )))

Zooropa1310 said:
So my friend is flirting with a girl he knows I like. And after we set down the ground rules that neither of us go for a girl that the other likes. Typical situation. How lame of him.

(((There's your teen drama for the day, and to liven up the party :wink: )))

Not to be a party pooper, but don't you have a girlfriend?:huh:

wooohooo first time EVER i have got to post in a N.A. setlist party, hello folks

ohhh the being of work :wink:

Whats up everyone? I'll try and stop through to see that selist, gotta go watch the YANKEESSSS win Game 5

wenda said:

Not to be a party pooper, but don't you have a girlfriend?:huh:

Well, her in I are in a secret relationship for now. She broke up with her byofriend, and is waiting awhile before making it official and publicly announced (so she wont be seen as someone woh jumps around). So we are in secrecy for now, and he is just like... all over her. I can't tell him about us, because if you want a secret kept, you tell NO one. Except in a U2 forum :wink:

what time has the band been coming onstage at MSG. I want to attend to some drinking beforee hand but dont want to miss the opening

wow this is soooo strange, lol feels like i am kinda not here, you know, its the N.A. new york setlist thread and i am here,

well its still only 1am here, i am of work the rest of the week, i doubt i will last the whole time, but i posted anyway :)

Zooropa1310 said:

Well, her in I are in a secret relationship for now. She broke up with her byofriend, and is waiting awhile before making it official and publicly announced (so she wont be seen as someone woh jumps around). So we are in secrecy for now, and he is just like... all over her. I can't tell him about us, because if you want a secret kept, you tell NO one. Except in a U2 forum :wink:

let me get this right, your secret girlfriend is your best friend's girlfriend?????

Zooropa1310 said:

Ahhh, well in that case I can see why you're irritated. Friends don't get friendly with your 'crush'.

romi said:

let me get this right, your secret girlfriend is your best friend's girlfriend?????

No, he and the girl are secretly together and his friend flirts with her...but he can't tell because it's a secret for now, hence the friend not knowing...

Uh...I just made no sense, lol.

romi said:

oh no no no. She broke up with her boyfriend (some random guy). And I told my friend that I liked her, and her and I started a secret relationship without anyone knowing. And now he is flirting with her, and all over her.

Nice to see everyone here :wave:

Can way for war of the aussies tonite. That's the best thing on the net these days :giggle:

Be back shortly... Some of us have work we haven't done. Damn this blue crack! :mad: :huh: :mad:

Setlist PREDICTION:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Crumbs From Your Table
Until The End of The World
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes...
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One

Desire
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh
Bad

my apologies, New Zealander. It's all the same down under, ain't it? I best not offer you a tim-tam... What should I offer... some American candy?
Smarties.jpg

That's battle of the New Zealanders! Hi again, everyone. :wave:

THE EXTENT OF AUCKLAND'S SEAFARING PROWESS

sunkenboat.jpg

i'm so psyched for tonight, but i'm seriously angry

my copy and paste won't work in any of my browsers for some reason :huh: :huh: :huh:

and now im just angry

LemonMacPhisto said:
i'm so psyched for tonight, but i'm seriously angry

my copy and paste won't work in any of my browsers for some reason :huh: :huh: :huh:

and now im just angry

maybe you need to reboot???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom