Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
Welcome to the setlist party for the second Mexico City show! It will be very interesting to see whether there's any more setlist change after yesterday's variation. Will COBL open again? Will Bad come back? Is Vertigo x2 coming or going? WHERE IS J. SWALLOW?!

We probably DO NOT HAVE AN AUDIO SOURCE (though maybe a radio station is doing a broadcast again?), but we will hopefully have a text source! Pepepotro has very kindly offered to text the setlist, though there have been some reports that the phone system in Mexico City has been overloaded and texts haven't sent. Let's hope that doesn't happen and we have a consistent, reliable source!

Have a good one, folks! :wave:

Part Deux=Incredible!!

and that's SO nice! but whats NOT nice is that I'm never fast enough for the first post! That makes Baby Jesus cry. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

unless i start on tuesday or something, yeah :sigh:

although i should be here for the aussie/nz shows :drool: although no one else will be around for them! :happy:

Yeah, I'll probably miss out on those puppies :sad:

owned-mickey1.jpg

Like I was saying sorry folks , but there are 2 things that people can´t just take it from brazil in this 2006 which are :

The World Cup , the sixth one
The Best Concerts of the Vertigo Tour :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

unless i start on tuesday or something, yeah :sigh:

although i should be here for the aussie/nz shows :drool: although no one else will be around for them! :happy:
you'd be suprised! :wink:

'40'x2

Ok enough of this stream. They're bugging me now. Too many repeats. not enough live snippets. :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :hug:

i know at the very least the threads will probably stay open long after the next part has been made :giggle:

awww :(

yeah, remember Grammy night? :mad:

did anyone else lose audio?

at least ill make it to 2600 tonight! YAY!

Still away to go before I get out of being a stinky New Yorker :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom