Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a little bit on Saturday night into Sunday morning, its the first time I remember having snow on my birthday. How many days did you get out of school for that?

It's currently 7:18PM in Mexico at the moment. Lady With The Spinning Head on the radio broadcast
bunny2.gif

pattip2000 said:
a little bit on Saturday night into Sunday morning, its the first time I remember having snow on my birthday. How many days did you get out of school for that?

We only got off Monday :( BUt we're off all of next week, so it doesn't really matter much to me :)

Even Better Than the Real Thing :happy:

the Perfecto Mix!!

or as I like to call it the "crazy video with girl randomly shaking her ass in the camera 3/4 of the way in" mix

pattip2000 said:
LMP what are you doing for your project?

I have to get pictures of the foods in the food groups

and nutritional facts

it's easy, but a pain in the ass

:bursts into thread:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Topic=Outstanding!

U2 once again in Mexico City? Me gusta mucho! Let's all get down and boogy oogy oogy! It's another night with la raza for the boys! and that's SO nice! Hopefully some debuts will arrive, or at least a few re-appearances! one can dream! :drool: The only thing that's for sure is we're in for a fun night, those latin lovers know how to do things right, and they couldn't wish for a better Mariachi band than Our Teh U2! Viva Mexico! Mamacitas+Churros+:bono::edge::adam::larry:? Count me in! :rockon:

Wow, only one day off. When we get that kind of snow here its days
:hug: good thing you have vacation next week

catlhere said:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Topic=Outstanding!

U2 once again in Mexico City? Me gusta mucho! Let's all get down and boogy oogy oogy! It's another night with la raza for the boys! and that's SO nice! Hopefully some debuts will arrive, or at least a few re-appearances! one can dream! :drool: The only thing that's for sure is we're in for a fun night, those latin lovers know how to do things right, and they couldn't wish for a better Mariachi band than Our Teh U2! Viva Mexico! Mamacitas+Churros+:bono::edge::adam::larry:? Count me in! :rockon:

:lol:

I love your description of the night to come :up:

Hello :wave:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I have to get pictures of the foods in the food groups

and nutritional facts

it's easy, but a pain in the ass

Not a pain in the ass, just ask people here to post pictures for you. That might only work if its chocolate related come to think of it

pattip2000 said:
Wow, only one day off. When we get that kind of snow here its days
:hug: good thing you have vacation next week

Yeah, I'm leaving for Mexico on Sunday at 3 a.m. :hyper: and I'll be there all week :)

catlhere said:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Topic=Outstanding!

hey catlhere :wave:

some Meximofo action tonight mayhaps?

and Patti, thank you, but I have the pix, I just need to glue it and schtuff

Hola to you as well circa1992/kellyahern :wave:
-party hats for both-

I can feel it in my bones! Tonight is going to be muy bien! AY AY AY!

LemonMacPhisto said:

hey catlhere :wave:

some Meximofo action tonight mayhaps?

and Patti, thank you, but I have the pix, I just need to glue it and schtuff
Well hola! :wave: I sent in a request to Bono for you...

Rumor is tonight they're opening the encore with the theme to Family Guy! Then right into acoustic Rock Lobster with Bono on guitar and Edge on vocals! :hyper:

catlhere said:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Topic=Outstanding!

:cute:

:wave: evening peeps!

catlhere said:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Topic=Outstanding!

Quien es? I do not recognize the avatar! :wink:
New avatar = Outstanding. No cry!

12_12_3.gif
12_12_3.gif
strmrita.gif

Techno-ish Beautiful Day? Eh, i'll take it :D

And hola to Thora! Looks like the whole crew is taking shape! :applaud:

I'm still waiting for Bono to ride out on a segway with Phillip, The Non-Offensive Government Puppet

and sing The Final Countdown

I know Lila! I even went into a thread and thought someone deleted my post, I couldn't recognize myself! I'm a new man!... er... posting chum! :wave:

And helluuuuu Kuh! :flirt:
Already making you gush I see :tongue:

Any chance of a freshly baked stream tonight? :drool:

techno bd!!!!!????
it's horrible....

i'm starting to feel tired......i had already my coffee..and my nutella too...
i think that at the end of this tour i will be very fat!!!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

what about franklin? "it's not easy being brown..."

Franklin will come out and sing Gold Digger with Kanye West in Australia for Axver

"GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE OR BLACK PUPPETS, GET DOWN GIRL GO AHEAD GET DOWN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom