MERGED --> Tips for us west coasters? + You guys have me getting SCARED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I had LL12 seats for San Diego (Best seats in the house) pulled up at about 1 minute TIL 10:00am on my screen, entered Ticketmasters "picture" password, saw my account info, hit enter, and BOMBED out...Couldn't use the password again, now ALL southern ca shows are done/not available...Nothing in my ticketmaster history.

Well, I WILL be getting a refund for my membership.

I'm still getting an Internal Server Error as well. I know this may sound shocking but ticketmaster customer fuckers... I mean service is busy.:|

Oh man.... :(

I kept getting internal server error over and over again, and I kept trying for Best Available, then $49.50 Floor and still nothing, then magically, I got the page that said "1 GA FLOOR You have 3:00 to complete this page" and I rushed to type everything out.

Gah, keep trying, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sis, I will CRACK HEADS if you get fucked over.

I got 2 GA's for San Jose... but before that I kept getting the internal error page.. and at one point I closed my browser and restarted then went all the way through. Try going through ticketmaster.com and the link.. I can't remember what one did it for me. GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom