MERGED--> All Brussels Rehearsals Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
hi all what is the current soundcheck list?

Vertigo / Stories For Boys
Elevation
Cry / The Electric Co
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day (mauvais départ)
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

They haven't played anything for 20 minutes...

Leetah said:

what are you doing home???You should be out there!!:wink:

I know!!! That's how stupid I am! I just came on here and read about it, wahwahwah!
Too late to drive up there now, ack!

Rehearsal setlist parties:lmao: :lmao:

and yes, Actual setlist parties during work hours in the US are definitely going to RULE:drool:

the soul waits said:

I know!!! That's how stupid I am! I just came on here and read about it, wahwahwah!
Too late to drive up there now, ack!

you can be our source and text us the songs as they happen ;)

Well, I repeat- STILL no sign of Zooropa and Pop songs! I was really pumped up about Adam's quotes from this radio DJ. If his words were true, then U2 should play these songs from the first day and a lot during whole soundchecks! But if they already stopped rehearsals then there are really small chances of these albums to appear on the tour. :|

Zooropean103 said:
Well, I repeat- STILL no sign of Zooropa and Pop songs! I was really pumped up about Adam's quotes from this radio DJ. If his words were true, then U2 should play these songs from the first day and a lot during whole soundchecks! But if they already stopped rehearsals then there are really small chances of these albums to appear on the tour. :|

controversy :hyper:

Chizip said:

you can be our source and text us the songs as they happen ;)

I'd love to, babycakes, but that will be one mutha of a cellphone bill!!
Can you guys get international radio there? A belgian radio-station is doing a u2-special and will be taking calls from people at the concert for live reviews right after the show.

www.stubru.be

Zooropean103 said:

If i were a musician i would play songs on a new stage that were familiar. Get bearings, check acoustics, get a feel for the surroundings.......

hooray! so glad to see the band back in action... i know it's only been a week and a half since the last show, but it seems so much longer! :wink:

thanks for the rehearsal setlist updates!

and with the time difference between NY and belgium, i'll be able to follow the setlist before going out friday night. woohoo! here's hoping for some new unexpected songs... :up:

*Ally* said:
hooray! so glad to see the band back in action... i know it's only been a week and a half since the last show, but it seems so much longer! :wink:

thanks for the rehearsal setlist updates!

and with the time difference between NY and belgium, i'll be able to follow the setlist before going out friday night. woohoo! here's hoping for some new unexpected songs... :up:

5 hours? Is that right? :scratch:

KEVIN051269 said:

If i were a musician i would play songs on a new stage that were familiar. Get bearings, check acoustics, get a feel for the surroundings.......

Well, yeah, but... they really have only 2 days of soundchecks don't they? And already one day passed without any new songs (except the rumoured acoustic Crumbs)

I guess they've really stopped rehearsing for today...still no news...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom