Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
random off topic coldplay note - they got friggin' Brian Eno to perform on one of the tracks (talk)
perhaps they want to get an album recorded at HQ before its demolished and get a show in at red rocks this summer?:wink:

I heard their next album is going to feature the masterpiece "The Location At Which The Signs Next to the Roads Have Nothing Written on Them" :wink:

Axver said:

My goodness! That, I do not know off the top of my head.

u2-vertigo-tour.com will help you, though!

Today in 1986
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford
The Zenith, Paris
Ahoy Sportpaleis, Rotterdam
Olympiastadion, Berlin
Commonwealth Stadium, Edmonton
MCI Center, Washington
City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester

Thanks Axver! :)

Harbinger said:
Re: coldplay @ red rocks - Another one? They played 20 years to within 1 day of u2's performance there...

and Talk is a fantastic song! :)

oh I agree - love that song
didn't know about the red rocks deal :lol:
okay then - it's time to dress in drag

discothequeLP said:
Coldplay's Speed of Sound video really pisses me off. they totally 100% ripped the LED curtain!!!

They've ripped alot of things, really. Edge must have been in that studio. And I bet Bono has been instructing Chris Martin in some stage moves:wink: :mad:

IIRC, the Speed of Sound video was filmed after the tour started. Are you referring to the iTunes commercial? (I haven't seen the actual SoS video) but have seen the iTunes one.

menelaos said:

Haven't seen it...
And what if it was filmed before the kick off of the Vertigo tour..??

I think it was comfortably. SOS was announced as the single in January. Whilst they started touring early March and it was done before then... I suggest they already commited conceptualy prior to knowing what U2 were doing.

menelaos said:

Haven't seen it...
And what if it was filmed before the kick off of the Vertigo tour..??

It was... not necessarily the filming of it but the screen / concept etc. was planned prior to the U2 tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom