Los Angeles I Setlist, Watch, Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to wait another two hours to make this thread, but alright ...

catlhere said:

Perhaps. It might have been the performance of Please from that Hasta La Vista CD thingie. Ring a bell? If not then ignore that if it doesn't apply :wink: But yea, whatever I asked for, I'm pretty sure I got it, so thanks anyway? :huh:

Yeah... I think it was something from Hasta La Vista. It's always really early when these setlist parties are, so I don't tend to remember finer details :shrug:

If you got it, then it's all good :up:

timothius said:
Daylight Savings. :up:

Interference assuming we all live in America and automatically changing my time accordingly. :down:

Didn't you know, Tim? Everywhere outside the US is the third world. We don't have computers. I'm writing this post on a piece of bamboo.

Meh, I wish I could join the party, but I'll have to politely decline. German is evil! And so is my prof! *give both the two-fingered salute*

Maybe I'll stick around long enough to see what Axver and Tim think of being labled as Australians. :wink:

i have bamboo in my backyard, but i didn't think you could write on it.

i am going out there right now to scroll down some thoughts.

6009422125_0.jpg

Evening/Early Morning/Afternoon/Martian Time Slip to you all!

For some reason I thought the show would start at 11 EST, oh well... good thing I'll be up anyway thanks to comp sci...

From the "Larry Mullen Band" shirts, it sounds like the band is in a good mood today... maybe some surprises?

nuke126, the MySpace page is taking forever to load the XML files for the audio stream... Luckily I still have half an hour before I can listen to them anyway, but...

What songs are up?

NOOOOOOOOOOO... 3 hours?... so in 5 hours I'll now what the hell they played (and nothing new I imagine :| )

so... in 5 hours, it'll be 4 am.... this sucks :sad:

how many of this crappy shows will there be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom