Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, setlisters, i'm outta here. someone can grab my spot on the stream in a minute...

3454485523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A493%3B2ot1lsi

I can hear it, but it sounds like i have a pillow over each ear. COmpletely muffled and muted, but I can still audibly here the show. Maybe, I have heard it so many times that I can imagine hearing it.

On that note - My cell phone used to have WTSHNN for its ringtone, but I seriously would hear it playing, even when the phone wasn't ringing. FREAKED ME OUT, changed it to some preset thing....

VERTIGO

cleazer said:
I can't beleive you people know the names of KOL songs! :no:

I had to make a special trip to the Virgin store in Chicago to buy the darn CD - I had to know that they were saying - it was very disturbing

Milk was the most disturbing out of all of the songs :reject:

GibsonGirl said:

Cool! I'll see if I can find any better shots.

That would be awesome! I was, I believe, second from the end of the front rail on Edge's side on the 26th with my friend the last. Maybe other people showed up and stood in the ellipse doorway beside my friend during the show but I thought we were the last two.

I texted rose - she said battery not at full charge, but it may make it. I texted gorman as well.

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo

I give up! I was trying to figure out how to mirror the stream but I don't get it. :scratch:

every once in a while it kicks up louder. I wonder if he somehow has part of the mic covered up with his belt clip, and then moves it occassionally for the louder - better - sound????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom