Larry gives info on the tour next year on Italian TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
:hyper: If this is true...

One of U2 sites here says that Larry said in an interview on Italian TV that next year U2 is definitely coming to Asia and Australia, and then 99% back in Europe. Reason for that being they play twice in the US so they will do the same in Europe.

Back to Europe? Ooooooooh yes! Wonder how the presale will work this time? :huh:

Still, it's great news if it's accurate :dancing:

Nisse said:
would they do that without any new material`?

Maybe - But by that time, it's conceivable that they could have a few new songs written. They managed it before with Zooropa.

That's what I'm thinking too - an EP maybe for the rumored US/Europe shows next year?

< rushes off to dream up ways to replenish sorely depleted U2 tix fund.:scratch:

1stOne said:
< rushes off to dream up ways to replenish sorely depleted U2 tix fund.:scratch:

"Kidney for sale...ripe, juicy and only slightly damaged by years of excess...kidney for sale!"

:yuck:

oh god please not :(

i would love to see them again, but the presale stress, flights, hotels, endless ticket trades and looooots of money (and my account is just laughable at the moment) one needs to invest...

I'm ready to let go of the steering wheel!!! :ohmy: :huh:

oh well, lets wait and see...

uwwedoogie said:
Ireland hometown shows again... :wink:

If only....Oh if only...I missed these this time round but NOT NEXT TIME I CAN TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!

mirrorballman said:
oh god please not :(

i would love to see them again, but the presale stress, flights, hotels, endless ticket trades and looooots of money (and my account is just laughable at the moment) one needs to invest...

I'm ready to let go of the steering wheel!!! :ohmy: :huh:

oh well, lets wait and see...
[/QUOTE

presale:madspit: I'm ready... I'm ready for what's next.

U2girl said:
:hyper: If this is true...

One of U2 sites here says that Larry said in an interview on Italian TV that next year U2 is definitely coming to Asia and Australia, and then 99% back in Europe. Reason for that being they play twice in the US so they will do the same in Europe.

Where did you find this info?
What U2 site was this?

uwwedoogie said:
Ireland hometown shows again... :wink:

My "guess" is that they wouldnt play Dublin again on the additional leg. Probebly Cork and Belfast instead. I think the plan would be more eastern European shows also (remember the rumor about a show in Budapest?). They are definately going to Australia, that is pretty much a for sure thing at this point.

If they dont come back to N. America next year I think it will almost be a relief for me! :laugh:

Haha, won't happen! We all know these uplifting stories show up to be BS, sooner or later! Btw. why should Larry say so? Larry never says anything.....and if he does, Bono will have said it all over a million times before! :wink:

Re: Re: Larry gives info on the tour next year on Italian TV

djerdap said:

Where did you find this info?
What U2 site was this?

U2Slovenija forum. I hope that if they do come back they will play some new countries in Europe.

:up: jealousy from someone who already has two legs guaranteed and a rumored stadium third one

Last edited:
There have been rumours about a show in Budapest... I guess some Eastern European dates could pop up... They also could still do an American/South American leg in the Fall of 2006...
My guess is there will be some new material released somewhere next year..

i hope this is true.i would love to see them again next year in europe!i'm gonna have to start saving money:hmm:

i was going to ask you about this and then i saw the thread. i recently watched vh1 all access and paul said that bono was thinking of extending the tour into 2006.

if there is a god.....:yes:

Oh my God I would love if they came back to Ireland next summer! If they do I will queue up outside the stadium for as long as it takes to be right up against the stage this time, and not back in the stands with a bunch of half-hearted fans, some of whom would sit down during "slower" songs like OOTS.

Bring it on!

Blue Room said:
They are definately going to Australia, that is pretty much a for sure thing at this point.

Yeah, right! How come you're so sure when there's been NO OFFICIAL WORD!

(sorry, not narky at you but I am getting pissed off) :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom