Idiots in ga line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2NSTLOU

The Fly
During the Elevation tour waiting in the GA line while freezing my ass off in St Louis people were stopping their cars in traffic asking what was going on and more times than not called us idiots or crazy for standing out in the freezing rain/sleet. After a while everyone stopped saying we were waiting to see U2 and started lying. One guy said we were there for free pancakes and the woman went by without calling us any names. The one I liked was that we were all there for Tom Jones autograph we even had a lady ask us how long was he going to be there. Did anyone else have the same problem while in line?

Thank god the weather was nice in Cali and Vegas while I waited in line.

I'm really afraid it might rain ... what did you do just sit there with umbrellas? :huh:

i like the fact that there isn't that much resentment towards U2 in Toronto as there is down south.. i don't think people got the whole mockery of celebrity with the Achtung-Pop era and took it as U2 being arrogant jackasses

Tom Jones once hit on my mom when she was in High School. He is a class act. I like to sing "hello pussycat" or "sexbomb" whenever I see her. She loves me.

I told people in Canada that we were there for a reality tv series tryout. Some got in line. The gig was up when some people in back blew my cover. Sheesh.

cmb737 said:

I told people in Canada that we were there for a reality tv series tryout. Some got in line. The gig was up when some people in back blew my cover. Sheesh.

Oh that is good! You clever SOB! :wink:

Sicy said:
Thank god the weather was nice in Cali and Vegas while I waited in line.

I'm really afraid it might rain ... what did you do just sit there with umbrellas? :huh:

Yup we sat on soggy blankets with our umbrellas out for all the good they did. Doing jumping jacks or running in place to keep warm. I got ga tix unexpectantly so I came unprepared but some kind hearted U2 fans took care of me for 6 hrs.

We were walking past this physic woman across the road from the Staples. She asked "what are you all lined up for"
My wife replied "you should know your a physic"

Back
Top Bottom