Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I love Smile. This song's better than most on HTDAAB and I don't know how it missed making the album. :drool:

Axver said:
I was wondering when you'd show up on this thread. :wink:
:lol: i'm actually about to head out, i'm in the middle of candymaking and i need to get back to it. but i'm glad i popped on to check my e-mail so i could help you guys out :)

and hi diane! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:
IT IS NORMAL TO NOT HEAR TONIGHT'S SHOW. THE SHOW HAS NOT STARTED YET. IT IS ALSO NORMAL TO NOT HEAR ANYTHING AT ALL DUE TO STRAIN ON THE ORIGINAL STREAM. TO REDUCE THIS STRAIN, PLEASE HOP ON TO THE MIRROR. TONIGHT'S SHOW WILL NOT BE STARTING FOR ANOTHER 35 MINUTES SO PLEASE ENJOY THE PRE-SHOW MUSIC IF YOU ACTUALLY GET TO HEAR IT. THANK YOU. :)

woah :crack:
that woke me up :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i'm actually about to head out, i'm in the middle of candymaking and i need to get back to it. but i'm glad i popped on to check my e-mail so i could help you guys out :)

and hi diane! :wave:

You're awesome! :up:

PJ did a good set. This will be a great bootleg. They're done now, I think, or at least the person on the phone hung up.

OK, new thread coming up soon. Please no-one else make it as I want to post some important stream information.

PLEASE HOP OFF THE ORIGINAL STREAM AND ONTO THE MIRROR.

THANK YOU.

Axver said:

Because it's the fucking pre-show and U2 aren't on for another 40 minutes!

Don't you people read?

like i'm gonna go back and waste my time reading 33+ pages, it was just a question.

Jesus that's I'm off , hat's bit too much for me

3,30 am , in front of a computer reading english

Though this is hell lot of fun besides good music ....

With luck I'm back here after 2 hours of good sleep

maycocksean said:
Thanks Amy,

I don't suppose anybody's posting a Pearljam setlist?

The official PJ message board is actually tracking us here on Interference. So, good work there. :up:

Here's a PJ pic from earlier in their set:

afb036cla3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom