Did anyone from vancouver who bought presale tickets...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Get any sort of e-mail from TM saying that they have been shipped yet? or have you recieved them yet? I have not yet gotten an e-mail and since lots of people are getting e-mails already I am wondering if any vancouver fans did..

After I bought my presale tickets I received a confirmation email from Ticketmaster that said:
You will receive your tickets via: XpressPost-Tickets are shipped via XpressPost and are scheduled to arrive within 2 business days of purchase unless otherwise specified in the event information...
That will be one week ago today I purchased the tickets and still haven't received them. I am not sure if there was any information on a possible delay when I bought the tickets, so I would assume it should be within the 2-business days time frame. I will check the mail later on today and hope they are there...I am getting a little concerned. Show isn't for a while but it would be good to have the tickets in my hands though.

Reading the other thread though it seems that those who bought in the first week of presales are just getting their tickets now, so maybe another week until the next batch arrive?

Last edited:
I believe ALL PRE-SALE tickets for the Vancouver Show don't get "moved" until tomorrow at the earliest. I have mine to be printed out at a ticketmaster outlet. I am not allowed to do this until tomorrow (Wed) at the earliest time possible.

Back
Top Bottom