Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Axver is getting all opinionated. :shame:

*sticks a tim tam in his mouth*

*tries to splutter an objection* *realises he has a Tim Tam in his mouth* *is suddenly quite content*

I was at opening night and I was fully expecting Vertiog not just bc it is the name of the tour but it just starts the flow better.
Sometimes when things make sense you shouldn't fight it.
Of course no one has told that to the B-man and the shows are good no matter what they play.
17 shows and I haven't seen a bad one.

cmb737 said:
If they do acrobat...and don't film it. It will be the most bittersweet moment in U2 live history.

I think there might be an argument for that being the case already...

cmb, what's up bro!?

bonovax said:
where does BTBS rank on the best songs from Joshua tree?

Depends...live, maybe 3-4, studio, 9-10. To me, the studio versions of BTBS & Exit are very weak compared to their live versions, probably more than any other U2 songs.

* VERTIGO
* ABOY
* ELEVATION
* GLORIA // THE OCEAN
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // JOHNNY // HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA // JOHNNY [x2]
* RTSS

Totally off topic here but has anyone heard the new Gorillaz song? Not a fan but I swear is sounds like Starring at the Sun. Anyone else think so?

CTU2fan said:

Depends...live, maybe 3-4, studio, 9-10. To me, the studio versions of BTBS & Exit are very weak compared to their live versions, probably more than any other U2 songs.

Live Bullet and Exit ... :drool:

U2dork said:
Totally off topic here but has anyone heard the new Gorillaz song? Not a fan but I swear is sounds like Starring at the Sun. Anyone else think so?

whats it called ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom