Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:

5 people have it on eMule but none are online. :(

Probably because they're dead. Only really really old people and my mom like that song.

GibsonGirl said:

I don't think it possibly could. :drool:

Win's so tall. :love: I love the video of this.
I seem to recall Bono making a comment about "being surrounded by giants" or something similar on the bootleg :lol: I met Edge before that show :love:

timothius said:
My fault. It was a spur of the moment thing. I thought you didn't because there werne't posts and posts of praise for it. :sad:

Howzabout... Message To My Girl. :love: (Anniversary live edition)
i would've said something but i figured it was obvious what a brilliant song it was! :heart:

okay :)

Lila64 said:

Hell no - Worse case scenario if I book it and the show doesn't happen... I'm in Hawaii on vacation. ALOHA!

You might want to make sure you can alter the booking, in case the concert is earlier than expected. You wouldn't want to miss the show by a couple of days, would you?

I personally think it'd make more sense for the show to come before Japanese dates ... :shrug:

Canadiens1160 said:
No just skipped for a bit.

Arcade Fire, U2, and Joy Division in ONE SONG! Does it get any better? :drool:

It doesn't! I just noticed that you're from Montreal...did you see the shows there?

wenda said:
Does anybody here watch Gilmore Girls?
Sometimes...when I'm home...alone. :ohmy:

On another note, why does the pre-chorus bit on this song remind me of Queen Bitch by David Bowie?

Canadiens1160 said:
I seem to recall Bono making a comment about "being surrounded by giants" or something similar on the bootleg :lol: I met Edge before that show :love:

You met Edge?! Awesome. :rockon:

The fact that Bono was kneeling down made Win look even taller. :lol:

I saw a Crowded House video on MuchMoreMusic today. I thought of Timo and Axver. :hug:

GibsonGirl said:
I saw a Crowded House video on MuchMoreMusic today. I thought of Timo and Axver. :hug:
vh1 classic plays crowded house quite often :heart:

the three videos i've seen are don't dream it's over, world where you live, and something so strong. they've got more in their vaults though :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

I don't like to associate myself with shameless post whores. I could catch some nasty diseases, you know :tsk:

This coming from Interference's resident whore. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom