Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:
Fuck, it's times like this I miss the quality of the Hawaii radio station stream.:|

this station's stream has been fine all day. I was listening earlier, and no problems until the last couple of hours :mad:

shart1780 said:
Hey, is this show being broadcast on TV?

OMG... I haven't checked here in days and saw that they recently played Mothers of the Disappeard and Love is Blindness and nearly crapped my pants.

Last show was one of the best setlists I've ever seen. If they play The First Time, Mothers or Love is Blindness AND t's broadcast I'm gonna be frothing at the mouth. OMG OMG OMG!!!

for you... http://www.milkandcookies.com/article/2776/

:whistle:

kellyahern said:

:yes: Good times - even with the jerks from D.C. (it was D.C. wasn't it?) :lol:

I can't believe you still remember the assholes from DC. The first stream of the tour and I'm heard telling them to stfu. :lmao:

zwervers2 said:

on the record about 6 years...but if you put it in days the band actually were together I would say two months :)

The book I started working on in November. It's quit e beautiful and intruiging story about losing someone and what happens afterwards...It will be a strange but entertaining story...

Awesome! I love breaks in the monotony of formulaic plotlines and schtuff

This whole streaming thing seems to be almost a lost cause right now. Why can't this radio station have a better server? :(

Nice new avatar LMP!
chuck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom