Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is everyone watching it on mini screen or putting it on full? man this is so awesome thankyou sooooo much for the link. it's like having the worse seat in the stadium but loving it so much :D

Chizip said:
i still dont understand why they dropped the stories for boys snippet

that ruled

Agreed. Definitely one of the best snippets.

I Can See For Miles in The Electric Co. was excellent too.

Vertigo Fly said:
is everyone watching it on mini screen or putting it on full? man this is so awesome thankyou sooooo much for the link. it's like having the worse seat in the stadium but loving it so much :D

how can you get a bigger picture?
man I feel stupid sometimes

Chizip said:
i still dont understand why they dropped the stories for boys snippet

that ruled

Apparently, they wanted to drop anything Boy-related and run for the hills

zwervers2 said:
Hey, did they drop the elec co..I haven't checked for a while..:huh:

Yeah. It was played in Monterrey on the 12th of February but hasn't been done since. It vanished over the last couple of months of the third leg too. :(

I caugtht juist at the last big chorus of COBL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: one of my ultra faves!!!!!!!!!!

Belissimo, Vivianna!!!!!!! :hug: :kiss:

AT LAST.after akll these screw ups!!!!!!!
HAPPY:sad:TEARS!!!!!

:bow :bow: Viva Vivianna!!!!!!!!!

E-L-E-V-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lock: :lock:

wenda said:
Axver is right...this crowd OWNS!!!

Can't wait to see what the crowd in NZ is like. If U2 do One Tree Hill, Ericsson Stadium will bloody EXPLODE.

Axver said:

Yeah. It was played in Monterrey on the 12th of February but hasn't been done since. It vanished over the last couple of months of the third leg too. :(

kinda strande considering it OWNED...one ofthe best tunes during this tour..I won't complain after watching this :wink:

Axver said:

Agreed. Definitely one of the best snippets.

I Can See For Miles in The Electric Co. was excellent too.

I agree, although any snippet was fine with me as long as Electric Co was done. Probably the highlight of this tour to me. The snippet that COULD have ruled with Electric Co was Head Like A Hole.

I was surprised though that they never pulled out the full band Stories For Boys at the beginning of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom