Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People, bad news.

I have to leave, time to have dinner with someone I'd prefer to not eat with. Joy.

Have fun in the thread, hope you get a source, and everyone...eat your Tim Tams, pop your PITNOL and wear your Green Monstrosities, please.

BYE!!!!!

daygloeyes2 said:
I guess I'm the only Alanis fan here. :reject:

Her 1st album only though.

DUDE my first concert was alanis morriset! she was my favorite of course as an eleven year old girl i had no idea what her songs were about :huh: you cant really have a grudge with society until you're atleast 13.

daygloeyes2 said:
I guess I'm the only Alanis fan here. :reject:

Her 1st album only though.

If you mean "Jagged Little Pill"... it was actually her first non-dance album... she had a couple albums in the early 90s before that *G* Couple of the songs weren't bad, but the JLP album was QUITE the change ;)

zooperson said:

DUDE my first concert was alanis morriset! she was my favorite of course as an eleven year old girl i had no idea what her songs were about :huh: you cant really have a grudge with society until you're atleast 13.

My brother was a huge Alanis fan at the time and named our collie shephard mix Alanis. :laugh:

Congratulations to me, i'm now at The fly status, lol woooooooooo:wink: :tongue:

kellyahern said:

I used to like Mo the bodyguard . . . he's gone over to the dark side, I do not like him anymore :grumpy:

I liked when he was sitting on K-Dog, I was hoping he'd crush him...no such luck.

And Britney's crushing on Brad Pitt. Now, if she'd clean up her act, maybe...MAYBE...MAYBE...she'd have a chance? But she's too much of a trailer-trash girl for that.

NSW, you are right, this show is awful and I should turn away right now. But it's like Kramer's portrait: "It is hideous, yet, I cannot turn away."

And I don't watch AI.

:wave: Hi NSW, Lila, Kelly, Dayglo eyes, Chizip, U2dork, Stars, anyone I've missed :wave:

And Britney just did a handstand on a table, and K-dog said "Check out her ass."

Diane L said:

I liked when he was sitting on K-Dog, I was hoping he'd crush him...no such luck.

And Britney's crushing on Brad Pitt. Now, if she'd clean up her act, maybe...MAYBE...MAYBE...she'd have a chance? But she's too much of a trailer-trash girl for that.

NSW, you are right, this show is awful and I should turn away right now. But it's like Kramer's portrait: "It is hideous, yet, I cannot turn away."

And I don't watch AI.

:wave: Hi NSW, Lila, Kelly, Dayglo eyes, Chizip, U2dork, Stars, anyone I've missed :wave:

And Britney just did a handstand on a table, and K-dog said "Check out her ass."

Hi Diane! :wave:

What a classy guy. :lmao:

Look zootopia peeps... You know we enjoy the setlists just as much as you. And I have thanked you many times for being our source but to hide it under a thread entitled Happy Birthday Bob Dylan is just plain WRONG!

Queen Bee said:
Free PITNOL on the house, guys.

th_PITNOL.jpg
th_PITNOL.jpg
th_PITNOL.jpg
th_PITNOL.jpg
th_PITNOL.jpg

Close out sale!! This leg of the tour only!! :hyper: :hyper:

PITNOL $1.99 per night of Boston. Get it while it last:drool:

Looks around for homeland security guys:eyebrow:

U2dork said:
Look zootopia peeps... You know we enjoy the setlists just as much as you. And I have thanked you many times for being our source but to hide it under a thread entitled Happy Birthday Bob Dylan is just plain WRONG!

They should have realized that we U2 fans are Bob Dylan diehards......

i like how they say that WE would post the wrong songs to screw them up, and then they go and try to hide it from us :huh:

where did you find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom