Any guesses for concert opener and closer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kristbg

Acrobat
Concert opener: The obvious choice is "Vertigo", following the tradition of opening with a rocker - but I think they could also open with "City Of Blinding Lights", which can easily play the role of WTSHNN on the JT Tour.

Concert closer: I really don't believe they'll close with "Yahweh"... "One Step Closer" is a much more likely choice for me. They could also pick an oldie, probably "One"... or maybe WTSHNN (!!!)...

I'm pretty sure I'm getting at least one of those right.

Any guesses?

I want Love and Peace or Else to open. What a kick in the balls that would be.

And I know all of you agree with me even if you don't realize it yet.

It all depends on that sound technology. But I wonder which ATYCLB songs are going to stick around. I have to guess Beautiful Day will stay, but what else?

And yes, Vertigo is obviously the concert opener.

LaPoE to open
SYCMIOYO to close the first set
CFYT to close the second set
:yes:

LAPOE will open - this song has the most potential as on opener. The intro could be epic - the backing vocals that sound like the air-raid sirens, the thundering bass, the handclaps, the apocolyptic guitar. They did the same think with having Zoo Station as the opener - it will set the conceptual tone for the show, this will be followed by Vertigo.

COBL will close - "You look so beautiful tonight" will be the message to the audience. This will be preceded by One.

Mark My Words.

Back
Top Bottom