Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Portland2005-12-19-pict26.jpg

Chrisedge after AT LEAST 1 too many at the @u2 party

u2rulesmyworld said:

Chrisedge after AT LEAST 1 too many at the @u2 party

Stealing the party hat horns look... where's the originality people, where?! :tsk:

:sexywink:

And Kevin, remember that little hand gesture I made from my end of the rail at you that someone thought was for her? Well, pretend I am making that same gesture and giving you that same skank eye. :D

Hmmm

Miroslava said:

Stealing the party hat horns look... where's the originality people, where?! :tsk:

:sexywink:

And Kevin, remember that little hand gesture I made from my end of the rail at you that someone thought was for her? Well, pretend I am making that same gesture and giving you that same skank eye. :D

The hand gesture? Oh, the come hither gesture.
Yes, I recall. :drool:

Oh, I am SO gonna kick some ass if you post anymore pictures you two scoundrels. I'll sic miroslava on you!

I was next to Kevin and thought for a minute you were flipping ME off! :laugh: Was it my top?

ruffian said:
Oh, I am SO gonna kick some ass if you post anymore pictures you two scoundrels. I'll sic miroslava on you!

I was next to Kevin and thought for a minute you were flipping ME off! :laugh: Was it my top?

Ah, the lovely Barb makes a Cameo appearance.
It was your top, baby. Made me crazy...crazy I say.

(scoundrels? honey, hush!):wink:

ruffian said:

No, my hand gestures (be them rude such as Portland or dismissive as in Cleveland) are always directed at him...

So, how many people thought I was flipping them off? :lol: I didnt hear about you thinking that :lol:

Kevin, you have some picture-taking-down to do. :|

Miroslava, I think a few people thought they were the target till Kevin said *he* was most deserving :wink:

ruffian said:
Kevin, you have some picture-taking-down to do. :|

Miroslava, I think a few people thought they were the target till Kevin said *he* was most deserving :wink:

:lol: He knew it was his and his only...

Nice...I'm still in portland on my sidekick so I can't upload any of mine...

As far as the "horns" copying.... They weren't horns, they were my microphones...

I just got a crap load of the thank you pictures from David Klatt

:sad:

So freaking awesome!

ixwb4n.jpg

bfloxng said:

What's a "crap load?"

A crap load of pictures is any large bunch of pictures containing your mug in them... you're in pretty much every single one... way to ruin a perfectly good bunch :angry:

Miroslava said:

A crap load of pictures is any large bunch of pictures containing your mug in them... you're in pretty much every single one... way to ruin a perfectly good bunch :angry:

I'm fly.

Hater!
:madspit:

bfloxng said:

I'm fly.

Hater!
:madspit:

:rolleyes: Super fly! Your dance moves alone make you the flyingest MOFO

And if I was a real hater, I wouldn't even be speaking to you right now :kiss: :sexywink:

Ohh, those pictures are awesome! I was in section 119, so I just saw the signs from the back. It's no wonder the band was floored! :heart:

gabrielvox said:
ok Kevin I know you have more pics!!!

I have a few more, a couple of them with some Canadian dude in Bono shades and some dude that loves himself some Bacardi and diet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom