NJ 2 front row inside elipse, meeting bono photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbinteract

The Fly
Hey all,

NJ 2 was the most amazing U2 experience I have ever had, we met bono and edge, got great photos, then got picked in the lottery, and ended up against the barricade between bono and adam, and I took many digital pics... they turned out great.

If you want to check them out follow this link, and feel free to download or use any that you want.

http://www.digidb.com/u2/u201.html

Thanks to all the great people we met on the 18th in NJ!

db

thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pics!

I really enjoyed them.:wink:

To answer the question of what time they arrived, it was around 115-130, which was earlier than normal.. they were doing the interview for GMA. I have been told that they usually arrive sometime between 2 and 4 pm, and that they usually will sign some autographs for a few minutes... good luck and hope that helps.

db

dbinteract said:
To answer the question of what time they arrived, it was around 115-130, which was earlier than normal.. they were doing the interview for GMA. I have been told that they usually arrive sometime between 2 and 4 pm, and that they usually will sign some autographs for a few minutes... good luck and hope that helps.

db

If they show up that early, i will be truly disappointed. From what i've read 2-4pm seems to be the norm so thats my plan.

Once again, thanks for the info and congrats on your experience!

wow, awesome pics!! They (B & E) both look really relaxed and happy, maybe it was a smaller group than usual? I think I even saw Edge's security half smiling in one of your pics, that has got to be a first, lol!

Congrats on your experience, and again your pics are just great!!!

Back
Top Bottom