Did U2 meet fans after Anaheim 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sdtrish

Babyface
I was wondering if they ever showed up, was waiting for an hour or so but had to go home. Enjoyed the two guys playing U2 acoustic set in the parking lot :) Thanks!

some smart fans stood at the corner, and when Bono turned the corner, he opened the window and he signed the items they handed him and they took pics I think. You guys gonna post them here???

Anyway, then it just drove in and down the tunnel, and left all of us standing there.

I was actually at the corner when Bono and the caravan drove by. They left immediately after the concert. I was luckily in the right place at the right time. But sad to say he did not stop and sign anything. But happy to say he did stick his head out the window, wove and smiled at my sister and I since we were the only ones on the street at that moment. It was a fun experience seeing Bono in the front seat, bathrobe on and still wearing the blue shades he wore all night!!

menoch said:
I was actually at the corner when Bono and the caravan drove by. They left immediately after the concert. I was luckily in the right place at the right time. But sad to say he did not stop and sign anything. But happy to say he did stick his head out the window, wove and smiled at my sister and I since we were the only ones on the street at that moment. It was a fun experience seeing Bono in the front seat, bathrobe on and still wearing the blue shades he wore all night!!

In a bathrobe? :camera: :lmao:

Thanks for the info menoch! I'll have to haul bootie out of there if I want to catch them after.

white terry cloth one to be exact. I think that they all had them on. From our seats we could see them leave the side of the stage and they were all wearing them. They looked like 4 boxers stepping out of the ring. Confirmed it when I actually saw Bono in it in the car.

Back
Top Bottom