Chicago webcam!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, we're trying to not get the camera shut down, yet threads keep popping up advertising this for the workd to see... least we could do is make the titles more vague... :sad:

I am leaving this up for a little bit and then I am merging with the existing thread...

:|

They should really have this thing on a one-person control-for-thirty-seconds basis like the San Diego camera. I keep trying to look at the stage and some other guy seems more intensely interested in the rafterwork of the United Center.

Whoa this is slick! Way cooler than the never changing shuttle stack on NASA TV...or the Chicago Midway webcam...Right now, though the arena looks pretty empty (Wed 3PM). Not even the mice are playing.

Right there with ya...camera seems to be slow though. Earlier it was like watching a tv....now it seems to be refreshing slowly.

So who's gonna hold up a cell phone on a conference call so we can all watch AND listen tonite?

newlights.jpg

Right before that, I saw something that looked like a heart on the left curtain...

the lighting omn the curtains at the end of the fly on the 10th was all new

also, the lighting during zootv on the curtains was new too

im glad they are continually improving it, the lighting is 10 times better than during the opener

Their running through Vertigo right now. Who the heck keeps refocusing on the trashcans and the Bulls banners...stage man LOOK AT THE STAGE!

1115539485882415.jpg

That's Zoo Station, by the way. Two nights ago, they were showing members of the band one-by-one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom