Vegas General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
paultjr said:
Since MGM is probably holding a vast majority of tix for upscale clients, I think it's safe to say this may be the worst crowd ever assembled for a U2 gig. Doubtful the true U2 fans will be part of this clientele base.

I am opening myself up to it here, but I have always thought this was the case for the U2 shows I have seen in Vegas. LA comes in 2nd.

cmb737 said:

I am opening myself up to it here, but I have always thought this was the case for the U2 shows I have seen in Vegas. LA comes in 2nd.

The Elevation show at Thomas & Mack was decent, but since it's MGM Grand, I'm expecting massive bling amongts the spectators on the lower levels.

Madonna yelled at the Vegas crowd "YOURE F*CKEN PATHETIC!!" cause it was mostly made up of hotel comps & such.

she told the row in the front to stand up.. if not to move to the side and let the fans come up front.

narula said:
u2wedge - for when?

11/5 8PM

recording lets me look for tickets, but none availabe.
could just be that they haven't opened it up yet.

Good info though that there will be an 11/5 date.

madonna said:
Madonna yelled at the Vegas crowd "YOURE F*CKEN PATHETIC!!" cause it was mostly made up of hotel comps & such.

The best thing I have ever heard come out of Madonna's mouth! Britney loved the crowd there. Fake, just like her.

u2wedge said:
on phone w/ ticketmaster they are selling on phone for 11/5

They actually had this same recording when the tickets first went on sale at 10:00 PDT this morning. In fact, they ONLY listed the 11/5 date on the phone recording when I first called, and never listed the 11/4 date on the phone recording, strangely enough. I checked for tickets for 11/5 at that time and of course none were available.

I'm pretty sure 11/5 has not gone on sale yet.

If the 2nd date hasn't been announced yet on TM, I'm sure it'll be next Saturday. That gives Vegas some time to disperse all the good tickets to high rollers who are somewhat familiar with a song called Beautiful Day. Maybe Pride.

So I managed to buy 1 GA for the 4th, but I needed two so I bought the 2nd one via ETS, (wasn't going to wait since I've noticed a lot of the ETS GA packages sell-out pretty quickly also).

On average $114 each so I'm happy.

ramblin rose said:
So I managed to buy 1 GA for the 4th, but I needed two so I bought the 2nd one via ETS, (wasn't going to wait since I've noticed a lot of the ETS GA packages sell-out pretty quickly also).

On average $114 each so I'm happy.

Did you get your 1 GA via the presale or today's general sale?

You guys do realize, you're selling yourself short by entering only 1 ticket when trying for GA. If you can get 1 then it's almost a certainty that you could have gotten 2. I think they're sold in sequential order. I've gotten the 100-101st when i got in early and in the 1000s when i bought a few minutes later

I'm guessing 11/5 will be next week. If in the email it said both dates, then they may want to do a presale for 11/5

paultjr said:

Did you get your 1 GA via the presale or today's general sale?

today. And I did try for 2 first and said none available, tried 1 and it came through. Wasn't going to try my luck 3 times.

U2fan05 said:
Around what time were you able to get 1 GA

Don't know the time but it was right after 10, (right after I got the fuckin ticket system is limited error) cleared my cookies went back couldn't get 2 and then tried for one. However much time that took. Then went straight to ETS.

My hands are still shaking.:crazy:

I got 2 tickets in L216, along the stage....I got in really fast, can't believe that was the best I could do...I called the box office, lady said..."they haven't announced another date yet, but keep looking for one"..

Saw them in Anaheim last week...great show there too!

:madspit: Ticketmaster :madspit:

CURSES to you ticketmaster, Curses! for never admitting a show is sold out, for never informing people which price levels are sold out/nearly sold out/readily available.

Curses to you for charging me "Convenience charges"

An "Inconvenience charge" I would happily pay, because I can't think of any other consumer transactions I make that are so inconvenient....but convenience? :lol: HA!

*finishes rant and goes back to refresh ticketmaster page*

Well shock of my life today! I was going to look and see if I could tickets and you could if you wanted singles. Anyway they are all pretty expensive@:ohmy: Then my brother calls me and tells me he BOUGHT a ticket for this show!:scratch: I thought at first he was lying but he wasn't! So thanks to him I'm going to see them the 4th.:D I'm still in shock though. He got me a reserrved seat in section L11 row G. Is that any good? My stupid computer won't let me see anything? Guess I'm planning a trip to vegas.

Back
Top Bottom