St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblingrob

The Fly
Anyone get STL tix? I got on at 10 and got two GA- floor tickets, so I'm pretty happy. It was pretty easy, too as I got on my computer at 9:59 pushed the "refresh" button about five times and was in. I had to wait about six minutes while they did a search, and I got two GA.

I probably will not be one of those that wait all day to get up close, but if I'm near the half way point of the floor I should be good.

It is weird that this show is soooo far away. Heck, I could knock up my wife and have the kid before the show. Its a looong way away.

Good luck to any other St. Louis

Got GA's in the presale for STL so pretty pleased - still pulling up tickets for the show - even some 100 level seats but had to go GA for my hometown show :D
it going to be a tad cold waiting in line but I'm not really caring about that

i had GA but ticketbastard timed out and stole them back. :sad:

so now i'll be at the very top of 307, hating all of you in GA. :eyebrow:

i tried to call, but couldn't get through, so i sent them a REALLY bitchy email. i don't really expect them to do anything though. it's not as if they can just invent tickets for me, since the ones i had have already been sold to someone else.

plus, being the evil monopoly that they are, what difference does one upset U2 fan make to them? none at all.

i'll just sit up there in my nosebleeds and try to decide which two GA-ers stole my tickets :wink: :|

Still tickets to be had.. Just checked TM and they have section 119s avaialble (to the side and slightly behind the stage)... These are $95 tickets.

There must still be tons of tickets left. I just did a search for 8 tickets together and they came up in section 125.

Still tickets left at 730 Central TIme... It'll sell out but obviously not as quick as other places.

But this show is more than a year after the album has been released.. Might have something to do with it. I'm just happy (and lucky) to have a pair of floor seats at a bargain price... and not having to deal with a ticket broker of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom