MERGED --> waiting for a boston drop... + 5/26 drop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dude in white

Babyface
waiting for a boston drop...

anyone else out there expanding his or her vocabulary by constantly going through the TM loop while hoping for a drop for tonight?
Thanks to the fine people at TM, I now know can use words like kairine, monadic and lowgh to impress my friends!

yep, I have been checking to see what the drop is like as I am coming over from the UK on Friday night and am trying to upgrade me 328 ticket. Nothin yet.

Ebay is still pretty mad on it. check out whether prices drop at stubhub.com as well, they still have some available at crazy prices.

i just spoke with ticketmaster and the fleet's BO an hour ago...nothing has been dropped as of 11am, and they're not sure when or if it'll happen. it's entirely up to the promoter...

TM still has tonight listed on the website, but not available over the phone...They play with our minds in a terribly cruel way, these Ticketmaster creeps :(

As the minutes tick by and turn into hours, it looks less and less likely that we're gonna see even a single ticket released...unless it's a box office drop.

....as I posted this, had a loge 7 pop for tonight in my window.

Last edited:
I just bought 2 ga's that were sold.....YESTERDAY to a broker
Good luck with the drop I don't see one happening unless its at the BO

homeisheart2004 said:
Any word on when they will put up tickets for today's show?

Thanks!

Exactly one minute before you think to check.

Either that, or exactly one minute after you leave to go get lunch.

"The U2 shows for tonight and Saturday are completely sold-out. "

Got this in an e-mail from the FleetCenter moments ago.

SMB

I know that's what they always say. I work at the Cumberland County Civic Center and we are spost to tell people that a show is sold even if we're dropping tickets day of.

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
I know that's what they always say. I work at the Cumberland County Civic Center and we are spost to tell people that a show is sold even if we're dropping tickets day of.

SMB

now i know who i'm calling for tickets when shows there are sold out... :wink:

5/26 Drop

the link to tonight's show just mysteriously slowed down a bit... is that the sign of drop to come??? i have to run out for a bit, hope i don't miss it.

the ticket page is closed now... that can't be good.. or wait, maybe they are adding tickets and it will open up again soon.. here's hoping.

Back
Top Bottom