Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:
now THAT would have been a great opener.

Not sure if Gorillaz have ever perfomed live... :hmm:

Unless you meant me dancing to Gorillaz... :wink:

Probably waiting until the Grammy's to put the 2nd one on sale. Remember folks, Hawaii is part of the US, so the Grammy's will raise interest in U2, even in Hawaii. You could say this is the 3rd US leg of the tour. YEAH!

The_acrobat said:
You could say this is the 3rd US leg of the tour. YEAH!

Don't say that or we'll have the rest of the world on our asses :shh:

I mean, they have Hawaiian dollars and you need your passport and stuff to go to Hawaii, so it is not the U.S.

:sexywink:

Wow, didn't realize the Grammy's were coming up so damn quickly... Feb. 8th... :hyper:

Even if MJB is going to be wailing with U2... I mean... singing, singing with U2

OOTS!

:swaysheadbackandforth:

I alway want to sing this song loudly. Hard to do at work though. :(

bfloxng said:

Hard to do at work?

Whatever. :|

Oh, you mean the sweet melodious tones of Kevin Bacardi ring thoughout the entire building often?

Your lucky coworkers :love:

And how do you know bunnies taste like chicken? :mad:

ETA: Oh lookie! Green Day! Oh well, at least it is the Green Day/Oasis mash up.

Last edited:
Nice try. :tsk:

Bacardi case has been cancelled. And not only that, I have put out an embargo on Rum from reaching the islands from now until May. I am going to assume that the entire supply of rum will be gone by the time you reach those shores. Better bring your own. :mad:

Miroslava said:
Nice try. :tsk:

Bacardi case has been cancelled. And not only that, I have put out an embargo on Rum from reaching the islands from now until May. I am going to assume that the entire supply of rum will be gone by the time you reach those shores. Better bring your own. :mad:

Hah!

Nice try indeed, but I'm a step ahead of you.

Not only did I have an advance team in place in Hawaii already secure numerous cases of Bacardi, I also had my operatives in Oahu and Maui bury cases of Bacardi on several of the Hawaiin Islands' beaches. They have provided me with encrypted Maps of the crates' locations. Moreover, I have several secret routes of travel by which I can secure the booty (just in case you thought you or your cronies would attempt to hijack the deliveries).

On top of that, I reserved several Hawaii GA tickets from several sources, and have promised them to select fans, contingent upon them also ensuring that Baracrdi is available.

To top matters off, I have contacted several insiders who have already secured the rights to market Bacardi in sooooper seekrit underground "after-hours" nightclub promotions.

On, no :shame:, you cannot stop this train. Not on your best day, dearie. Not by a longshot. :wink:

(in fact, my sources indicate that Bacardi supplies will be so plentiful that cases may actually be available for under face value. This is because the Barcardi manufacturers have been doing so-called Bacardi-drops at secluded location on the Isles.).

Nice try, sweetheart.

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you have secured someone to lead you to the sooooooooooper seeeeeeeeeekrit locations. I have seen drooooonk Kevin, and I am really doubting he'd be able to read top seeeeeekrit maps or dig any holes.

Nice going Kevin. Nice going. You underestimate my underground connections though. You might have italian famiglia to help out, but I have Mexican Raza to help out. May the best person win... :squintyeyes:

And OMGZ! You stole AnonRumDrinker's signature!? That's shady :tsk:

Miroslava said:
Hope you have secured someone to lead you to the sooooooooooper seeeeeeeeeekrit locations. I have seen drooooonk Kevin, and I am really doubting he'd be able to read top seeeeeekrit maps or dig any holes.

Nice going Kevin. Nice going. You underestimate my underground connections. You might be italian famiglia, but I have Mexican Raza to help out. May the best person win... :squintyeyes:

Perhaps you should read my revised post.

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

bfloxng said:

Perhaps you should read my revised post.

Perhaps you should stop making up tall tales that require constant edits :squintyeyesredux:

And that sucks Shayna! Can you change it?

Miroslava said:

Nice going Kevin. Nice going. You underestimate my underground connections though. You might have italian famiglia to help out, but I have Mexican Raza to help out. May the best person win... :squintyeyes:

Oh, Miro, how you underestimate me!

Of course I would not rely on only myself!

I have employed a team of underground operatives--all loyal U2 fans--to assist me on my mission. You'd be amazed what people will agree to for a GA ticket for 4/9!

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

bfloxng said:

Oh, Miro, how you underestimate me!

Of course I would not rely on only myself!

I have employed a team of underground operatives--all loyal U2 fans--to assist me on my mission. You'd be amazed what people will agree to for a GA ticket for 4/9!

:squintyeyesreduxredux:
So long as you're not bribing anyone with my 4/9 GA :moresquintyeyes:
They can't be the best and the brightest if they're trading for something that doesn't exist now can they? Besides, from my personal experience, most U2 fans are kinda soft. They'll be no match for my army of Mexican line cooks assembled from every single top notch restaurant in the island.

Pictures of you!!! :drool:

Miroslava said:

Perhaps you should stop making up tall tales that require constant edits :squintyeyesredux:

And that sucks Shayna! Can you change it?

I actually was at first only going to reveal some of the steps I had taken to secure the treasured beverage. But, in the spirit of competition and challenge, I thought I would reveal my plans.

Excellent...excellent.

Haven't you ever watched James Bond, Superman or Scooby Doo? I want you to have so much information that when your attempts to derail me fail, you will be so deflated as to have no alternative but to join me in toasting your failures, while I, fat Cuban cigar in one hand, Baracdi and Diet in the other, laugh and laugh and laugh. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

They can't be the best and the brightest if they're trading for something that doesn't exist now can they?

Ah, but apparently they know me as you know me: Never have I failed in a quest for a GA ticket. NEVER!

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

bfloxng said:

Ah, but apparently they know me as you know me: Never have I failed in a quest for a GA ticket. NEVER!

Well that I will never disagree with...

Oh, and in that James Bond/Scooby Doo/Superman scenario... I can only picture you as Shaggy... the other ones are not computing with "Kevin" all that much in my head... :hmm:

Damn, I love this song :heart:

Miroslava said:

Well that I will never disagree with...

Oh, and in that James Bond/Scooby Doo/Superman scenario... I can only picture you as Shaggy... the other ones are not computing with "Kevin" all that much in my head... :hmm:

It will be you who will be caught trying to hijack the booty, taken into custody, and exclaim, "And I would have got away with it...if not for that damned dog and those meddling kids."

(computing with Kevin? What the hell does that mean?)
:hmm:

mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg
mkf8qq.jpg

Last edited:
There's only a couple bootys I am really interested in hijacking in Hawaii... they're of the more irish variety though...

In all honesty, the prospect of Kevin without Bacardi kinda scares me a little... I am still scarred from lunch the day of the Portland show when you didn't order a single Bacardi. I was worried! :scream:

Ooooooooh, that Boston song! :drool: :drool:

Does not compute = geek term for does not process, does not work, error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom