Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to Hawaii... :wink:

Somebody posted on the Zootopia Hawaii Yahoo group (the one Hans runs) that she was able to speak with someone at TNA (one of the Hawaii promoters) who said that it hasn't been finalized but the rescheduled show will probably be late November, they are hoping to announce it next week once the band signs off on stuff and that it will still be the last show of the tour.

div1965ks.jpg

Bunny killing its' prey.

And I may be going to Hawaii anyway as my friend is leaning towards going anyway so I will go too since I got her to commit to the trip for the concert.

trevster2k said:
Ever heard of the 800lb gorilla, well, meet Herman the bunny equivalent...........for all you bunny lovers on this thread.

giantbunny.jpg

:ohmy: thats one BIG bunny :shocked:

i might be in for Hawaii again when they re-schedule, tryin to convince my friend to save up and come with me, so fingers crossed :hyper::wink:

would be great to meet loads more interferencers :D oh and the beaches and swimming with dolphins :drool:

Last edited:
Pop Artist said:

Somebody posted on the Zootopia Hawaii Yahoo group (the one Hans runs) that she was able to speak with someone at TNA (one of the Hawaii promoters) who said that it hasn't been finalized but the rescheduled show will probably be late November, they are hoping to announce it next week once the band signs off on stuff and that it will still be the last show of the tour.

Speaking of TNA, does anybody have a contact email address for these guys? I need to get in touch with them to ask something but I don't know how to contact them. Thanks! :)

My email address is flavia_cobas@yahoo.com.ar

Pop Artist said:

thank you for the info :bow: :)

Flavia, any luck with the travel agency re: the airline tickets?

hans444 said:
Hi :)

PS: We have a team to participate in the MS Society Walk, Saturday April 8, in the morning. If you would like to join:
geocities.com/onehonolulu/MSwalk.html

Ok, how bout some fellow Interferencers sponsor me in the MS Society Walk!!

My goal is to raise 200 but I doubt that I will I only have 50 and half of it came from me!!

So, if you have a dollar or five to spare, please sponsor me in this walk !

I'm Julie R.

Thanks a bunch!

I hope to make it to a rescheduled show but am going in April. Hopefully the show will fall on the "right" weekend. Since Nov and Dec are both holiday months, there are a few weekends were the airfare isn't sky high and unreasonable. So please U2 gods help us out ok!!???

trevster2k said:
div1965ks.jpg

Bunny killing its' prey.

And I may be going to Hawaii anyway as my friend is leaning towards going anyway so I will go too since I got her to commit to the trip for the concert.

:lmao:

I saw a rumor over at zootopia that December 9 with a possibility (which would work out splendidly)

and if we are posting pictures of killer bunnies - I would be remiss not to include this one :evil:

HolyGrail180.jpg

HolyGrail173.jpg

bfloxng said:

foul tempered rodent.
he can leap about.

Did I tell you? Did you listen to me? Oh no, no, you knew better
didn't you? No, it's just an ordinary rabbit isn't it. The names you
called me. Well, don't say I didn't tell you.

The dates that were posted that included December 9th (although that date is still on my radar too) were found to be from a post on New Zooland that was just making up dates, but then got posted on Zootopia without the part where the New Zooland guy said he was making them up to start a rumor... :p

Pop Artist said:
The dates that were posted that included December 9th (although that date is still on my radar too) were found to be from a post on New Zooland that was just making up dates, but then got posted on Zootopia without the part where the New Zooland guy said he was making them up to start a rumor... :p

Just shows how desperate we are for some information.:mad: I have until April 4th to cancel without ramifications, but while that seemed like a long time away it is drawing close very fast, 16 days. I don't know if I should start packing or not.:shrug: :banghead:

Someone in Zootopia reported having spoken to someone at New Adventure's offices who stated they are waiting for U2 to approve all the re schedule dates before making an official announcement which should happen "soon", but this person did confirm that Hawaii will indeed be the last show, and end of Nov.

I have no idea if this is true or not, just passing along what I heard. I wish there would come an announcement soon as I am growing antsy to re-schedule my travel plans also and get the time off work, etc.

2 years in a row would be awesome, Lila! It's just very hard for me to get time off work in December - probably next to impossible. It's a very busy month, unfortunately. When I went to Hawaii last Christmas, I was there for just 4 days, and didn't have to take any time off work.

kellyahern said:

thank you for the info :bow: :)

Flavia, any luck with the travel agency re: the airline tickets?

Not really.

My friend´s partner rang Virgin and they were very unsympathetic. :fy:

Then he rang the travel agency and talked to a very nice customer service representative (unlike the bitch my friend talked to last time). She said she was gonna ring the airlines herself and see what she could come up with but that we shoulnd´t keep our hopes up. :scream:

Does anybody have Bono´s number so I can ring him and ask him for a lift on their private jet? :lol: :wink:

Aloha!

The latest news from the Hawaii organization in the Zootopia Yahoo group:

Lu'au party, April 8.

Happy Hour, April 7.

Detailed information about the Happy Hour and Lu'au, the FAQ database, and contact information at:
groups.yahoo.com/group/zootopia_hawaii_2006

Enjoy your day,

Hans, Eden & Malia

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Not really.

My friend´s partner rang Virgin and they were very unsympathetic. :fy:

Then he rang the travel agency and talked to a very nice customer service representative (unlike the bitch my friend talked to last time). She said she was gonna ring the airlines herself and see what she could come up with but that we shoulnd´t keep our hopes up. :scream:

Does anybody have Bono´s number so I can ring him and ask him for a lift on their private jet? :lol: :wink:

Oh boy do I wish I had Bono's number as I'd ring him up too! Continental is being just as unsympathetic with us. I am not happy at all with them.

I am officially going to Hawaii anyway.

I don't need any new concert date announcements.:madspit:

Just kidding.:wink:

I will return in the fall for the new show....just have to pinch my pennies til then.

Miroslava said:

:up:

Your friend going too? :)

Yes, she is coming from Ontario. I will meet her at the airport, we arrive the same time.

ETA, Ontario, Canada

My other friend is rebooking for new dates or Cuba. ( I hope no US agents are reading this, we are Canadian so it's legal for us to travel to Cuba:wink: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom