Boston shows in December and ETS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
I am thinking of using ETS for both the Boston shows in December, but booking my own flights and hotel.

There are so many hotels I am at a bit of a loss as what to book, can anyone help me with any info regarding Boston and the concert venue?

Or if anyone has any recomendations for hotels that would be great!

Thanks!

Hi, I`m going to both Boston shows in December too. I`ve actually booked a shopping trip with Travelscope which includes flights with Virgin from Heathrow and staying at the Raddisson Hotel on Stuart Street in Boston. Goes out on 3rd dec, flies back overnight on the 6th/7th dec. Cost £409 which isn`t bad for 3 nights in a hotel and the flights. Managed to get tickets on Ticketmall - expensive but hey I`ve got tickets!
Maybe see you there!
Pam

Let me know if you decide to book with Travelscope then we could meet up at Heathrow to travel. I`ve been Boston twice before, its a really nice city, friendly people and easy to get around. The Raddisson hotel is close back a T line which goes direct through the city centre to north Station and the Fleet centre so ideal. Just pack some warm clothes it can be freezing in december - last time it was snowing! Can`t wait already!:wave:

I'm off to Dublin for a few days(wish B was home!!) so will have a look at taht trip and email you!
Thanks!

I've just done exactly this - booked for the party and GA tickets with ETS for Boston on Dec 4th and 5th. Have been dying to see U2 all year but I live in Cyprus, nowhere near any of the tour dates, so have picked Boston in the hope it will offer some of the best atmosphere. Travelling 5000 miles for this so had better be good! Haven't sorted accommodation yet but got my flight today.

Hey everyone,
Boston is a great time, especially with U2 in town. :happy: There certainly are a lot of hotels, so something to keep in mind is easy access to the venue. Here is a map of the "T" (subway) lines in Boston. The Fleetcenter is above the North Station terminal, which has stops on the green and orange line. I'd suggest getting something within walking distance to the venue, but if not keep in mind travel on the train to and from it. Most hotel websites will say if it's within walking distance to the popular venues, or just send them an email.

Have fun! :wave:

Thanks for the info oliveu2cm!

Whats the area like near the Fleet Centre is it safe?
There are so many hotels!!! I've found a few nearby but have no idea if the are is ok.

Hey. fleetcenter is a fine area. Radisson hotel on stuart street is REALLY REALLY REALLY nice.. about 2-3 blocks from the green line T which brings you right to the center.

any hotel is fine in boston i think.

just remember.. the T stops running around 12 or 1am..so if your at the concert past that time, you may need to taxi back.

The Fleetcenter is in a pretty safe area. You should be fine. And it's right near the North End, the Italian section of Boston. The Italian restauraunts and pastry shops there are amazing. :drool:

See you on December 4th! :)

Back
Top Bottom